IGNORED

Read This

Romey 1878

Fukin Chelsea Shite Reporter, Sum1 should give him the Chelsea SMile!!!!

But that article suggests that they are absolutely Shitting their pants about Coming to Goodison because they know they Will have to play to their best just to go threw, but Everton at home when their on Form can beat any1.

Chelsea Supporters- Wank, Chelsea Team- falling apart, Chelsea Reporters - Knobheads that Are Writing shit cos they are so scared about the 2nd leg and dont even know a thing about footy.

But Beating Chelsea At Goodison and going to the CC Final - PRICELESS.

lol that article is laughable, everything I expected from a typical chelsea fan journalist to write about. Whatever makes them feel better about spending that amount of money on players and still not able to beat man u or arsenal to the title. love it

Surely you dont mean 30 million pound Shevvy, who cant hit a barn door?

Drogba has said he is going to leave in the Summer, What they going to do then?

Anelka wont be a Goal Machine like Drog.

Edited by jacko1990

Arrogant....... fucking..... cunts...... oh my god that article made me so angry..... the nerve of it, and how is the tie wrapped up in any way shape or form, they have a 1 goal lead. If we win 1-0 and then see out extra time we've won. Bastards. Giles Smith, you sir, are a right royal twit

No need for extra time is there? 1-0 90 mins not good euff? Anyway, lets fuck em. GET Goodison ROCKING

Edited by EFCfanatic