IGNORED

Spot The Difference

Louis

the Bottom picture has nice cars?

And also a nice couple at the bottom which is clearly untrue because if it was a stadium in Kirkby they wud all be crying! :D

In both pictures the Tesco Store looks more impressive than the Stadiums. :)

the trolleys in kirkby have gone!

We have put forward a very good discussion here :D LOL

P.S their a re still 4 more differences to find.

The thing that realy scares me about the stadium design is comprimises are always made as the costs inevitably increase so with the very basic first impressions what can we expect when the reality of meeting budget kicks in??

I don't like the stadium as it is Liam so if looks even cheaper than it already does once it's built I'm going to despise it :angry:

In the bottom pic you can see Andy Ven De Meyde waiting outside the shop on the phone in a black jacket and orange shirt, waiting for some lad to bring out his 2 for 1 special on the whiskey from the shop....

...on the top pic he is no where to be seen as Tesco is still full price.

Edited by Everton_Worshiper

wont be able park on tesco for the match

Will they have a Brain Wave Scanner at the Front of the Car Park that can tell wether you are going the match or not and if it detects you are going the match it wont let u in?

Problem solved: The Mrs/Mum(for us Young'uns) goes shopping and we go the game ^^

got a link to information the states that?

Common sense. Look at the size of the Vernon Sangster car park and all the other smaller ones plus all the on road parking that goes on around Goodison. Then try to find a space in any Tesco car park on Saturday lunchtime. Completely impossible that you'll be able to use it for the ground.

Don't know how it'll be enforced....presenting a receipt from Tesco's at the exit or you get fined maybe....tie that in with possibly a two hour time limit. That'd do it.

Common sense. Look at the size of the Vernon Sangster car park and all the other smaller ones plus all the on road parking that goes on around Goodison. Then try to find a space in any Tesco car park on Saturday lunchtime. Completely impossible that you'll be able to use it for the ground.

Don't know how it'll be enforced....presenting a receipt from Tesco's at the exit or you get fined maybe....tie that in with possibly a two hour time limit. That'd do it.

Common sense means absolutely nothing. This is your common sense and not a legal document so saying we will not be able to park is not true nor false until legally documented (a little like quantum computing 1 or 0 until measured).

So, again please post a link that clearly states in a proposal that we will not be able to park on the car park.

What makes you think we will be no different?

Why wouldn't it be?

Tesco are not going to deter customers from their store because of parking congestion. That is why in the planning application made they distinguished between a 1,000 car park for Everton and KCC use and a 3,500 car park for retail use.

Common sense means absolutely nothing. This is your common sense and not a legal document so saying we will not be able to park is not true nor false until legally documented (a little like quantum computing 1 or 0 until measured).

So, again please post a link that clearly states in a proposal that we will not be able to park on the car park.

There will be no link to any legal document because none will exist yet. I'd suggest that common sense and the evidence of existing similar developments along with the unworkability of a parking free-for-all and the total gridlock that it would bring to every game should make it fairly self evident.

Added to Tesco's own transport assessment..

A mode share target of 55% non-car travel has been set for stadium use, to be

achieved by the implementation of a transport strategy. The strategy includes a

mixture of ‘carrot’ (e.g. reliable and convenient matchday bus services and direct

coach services) and ‘stick’ (limiting parking on and off site) measures. For the

transport strategy to be successful, a matchday Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ) must

be implemented and effectively enforced in the local streets around the stadium, at no

charge to local residents.

On a match day, the multi-storey car park accessed from Cherryfield Drive will be

dedicated for use by the football stadium, as will 94 spaces below the

Tesco store in the southeast corner of the town centre extension, resulting in

approximately 2,548 parking spaces remaining available for use by visitors to the new

retail units.

Reckon you'll have to get up pretty early in the morning to get one of the 94 :) .

Edited by MikeO

I think your misunderstanding what your role as a 'fan' should be.

You should be asking the club to disprove every negative rumour not asking the people who are questioning to prove their sources, it doesnt matter if the fans claim we can or can't use the car park what does matter is if we can't use the car park and the club are hiding that fact to ease public opionion.

For your information (and no I dont have a link) the Kirkby residents were reassured that the whole of Kirkby would become a permit parking scheme and all match goers would be expected to use public transport or edge of town park & walk schemes which knowing Kirkby like I do will mean a minimum 1/2 hrs walk. Given that the train station working to a maximum in Kirkby can only coap with 6000 passangers per hour and the officiall club car park will no doubt be mostly staff and corporate than it doesnt look good.

This is all of course unconfirmed, not because the questions havent been asked or because Knowsley are withholding information but because the club refuse to confirm or deny most questions put to them.

Why are you so for believing the club when they repeatedly refuse to answer the questions put before them??

What makes you think we will be no different?

if fans can park at Tesco then customers cant, so then they sell fuck all and the deal sint so rosey for them then!

how will they know if ur goin the game or not thou?

probably need a receipt to get back out of the car park

Why are you so for believing the club when they repeatedly refuse to answer the questions put before them??

No I think you misunderstand where I am coming from.

I do not like cloak and daggers approach to a project, information should be out in the air.

What I don't like are fans jumping on the KEIOC bandwagon without any real reason - they hear their mate say they agree with KEIOC then they suddenly "agree" with KEIOC.

Also, I think at time people against the stadium move try to smear any element of the move they can whether it is a good element or not.

Anyway, I have my opinion and like to challenge people that come out with sweeping statements with nothing to back them up except opinions or hear say (no not the pop group). :D

So my standing is Goodison is old and out of date and as a football club we need a new stadium to progress - where ever that stadium is I will go and watch Everton play.