Sign in to follow this  
Hallam Toffee

Season Card Enquiry

Hi everyone,

First time as a registered user but have looked on here a few times.

I was bought a half-season ticket for crimbo, i was issued paper tickets for the first two games (bolton and arse) but don't have a paper ticket for the city game this weeked. Do i just swipe my season card i was issued? do i need to register my seat at all before the game and also how long before the game starts shall i go if i'm using this card thing.

I have had a season ticket before i'm just not used to this card sysytem.

Any help would be great as i don't want to fuck up my chances of going to the game tomorrow

Cheers Lads

Up the Toffees

U just place your CArd, on the Scanner where u put ur ticket in, their is an outline of where to put it, i think your plave the Side with your Details on it facing to the Scanner but i think it doesnt matter actually.

But if you have any Problems just ask one of the stewards outside the Gate , they will will help

Nope, that seat is now officially your until the end of the season.

But i would Ring Evertonfc just to check that you can use your ticket, seems as you have been given tickets for the last 2 games.

Or wait for the Almighty Fountains of knowledge that are Licker and Louis to Post a Reply.

Where you Sitting btw?

As far as i know you just need to go and wave your card in front of the ticket scanner thing. I'm almost 100% sure you don't need to do anytinh before hand as the seat is yours. Only none league games could be a different seat.