Sign in to follow this  
MikeO

One Thought/one Statistic

Thought. We've got thirty-nine points from twenty-two games. Not more than two or three years ago we'd start the season with the first ambition being forty points to be safe from relegation. Another draw and we're there, times have changed.

Statistic. Since we were robbed by Liverpool we've played twelve league games (W8 D2 L2) and got twenty-six points out of a possible thirty-six. That's an average of 2.16 points a game...keep that going for a season and we'd end up with eighty-two points. Times are still changing.

I was actually talking about the exact same thing with my dad when we were leaving the game yesterday. We were both saying how it was amazing that before the end of january we are already hitting the target that a few years ago would have been our end of season aim. Heady times indeed.

im noticing im goin to the match think what score will we win, not IF were gunna win! times have changed!

but all this winning makes me go to more away games, im broke now! some things dont change!