Sign in to follow this  
evertoniangal

Watch Everton Live

Hi, I'm going away for the second leg of the carling cup final(I know bummer!) and was wondering whether any1 knew what website I could watch the game live for free. Would appreciate a reply asap!

Smiles, kirstie!!! : :P

I'm new to all this.

I've got a newish PC and being paranoid, dont want to put anything memory-hungry or potentially harmful on my hard drive.

Are there any downsides to sopcast, myp2p etc? If not, why doesn'y EVERYONE do it?

Ps, i've got windows vista, 1gb ram, 2ghz amd athlon processor (in case this helps) so any advice appreciated.

Ta :)

there is a few people on here which do it... some times you cant get it in english but saying that i dont care as long as i get to see the team play... sopcast runs fine on my computer which i got 3 years ago as long as you have a fast internet connection it should run fine i have got 1.5mps

Got Sopcast on main computer and also very dated laptop and it works fine. No downside as far as I can see, no adware and no problems in years. You get a bit of a time lapse on it so if you can only get a Chinese commentary you can't stick the radio on as it's normally a minute or so behind live. You can lose the stream occasionally for a while which is a pain, but minor gripe given the advantages.