IGNORED

Again!

another half tome without any ale!!!!

normal service will be resumed at the city game.

Yeah FUCK OFF

what kenwright couldnt be arsed buyin some more supplies.

again only the lower gwladys (booing was class wen read out)

There will be murder at the City game just to prove a point so stock up early and be ready for a total ale ban for the rest of the season.

Why, so the bizzies can show us they are in charge and our pushover club wont fight our corner, instead the'll make a loss of £24 per game from me and my brother!

Whatever you say officer :) want to put ur stick up my arse now or later?

toffeelicker its called pasion for your club

TTTTTTTTTTTTT

If i was hanging about havin a pint or a bovril and got drenched in ale, being thrown about by a gang of halfwits, I wouldnt be best pleased.

Dont see how that can be called passion for your club, i would call it stupidity, and would hope the police would apply the same rules as they would if the away supporters did the same.

DOUBT IF ANYONE IS AS PASSIONATE ABOUT THIS CLUB AS I AM, BUT I DONT GO AROUND CHUCKING BEER OVER EVERYONE. AND IF THAT CONTINUES I HOPE THE CLUB KEEPS THE BAN IN PLACE.

TTTTTTTTTTTTT

If i was hanging about havin a pint or a bovril and got drenched in ale, being thrown about by a gang of halfwits,  I wouldnt be best pleased.

Dont see how that can be called passion for your club, i would call it stupidity, and would hope the police would apply the same rules as they would if the away supporters did the same.

DOUBT IF ANYONE IS AS PASSIONATE ABOUT THIS CLUB AS I AM,  BUT I DONT GO AROUND CHUCKING BEER OVER EVERYONE. AND IF THAT CONTINUES I HOPE  THE CLUB KEEPS THE BAN IN PLACE.

I'll drink to that :D

you have to witness it before you judge.

Everton football club are known for the good support the club has.

whats the point in the fans standin downstairs with a cup of tea, the times newspaper and discussin politics.

i know i would rather have people singin dancin and havin a laugh. and if that means the fans throwin ale in the air then so be it.

you need to get a ticket for the lower gwladys mate before you start slaggin off

Cant really see what your trying to defend.

If there was abig crew of you all singing Everton songs and havin a laugh then that would be passion for the club.

Jumpin around throwing ale like a chav bast'ard isn't, apart from the fact it could be intimidating to some and spoil others halftime enjoyment

I hope they ban it for the rest of the season

Simple really....Evertonian's or not 99% of ADULT's, self included, if say were to have ale thrown all over me by some stupid lil prick...Then I no ide wnat to short the lil tossa wif a sharp clip around ear.

Again simple, those that be, can see it ending with this kind of thing happening & have banned the Ale.

Very Juvenile to even try to defend, but youw erent thier etc.

Again simple logic, it has been banned before the decent folk start to can the halfwits.

well you can ohh ye the ale throwing is fun, but then if Everton didnt do something they would be punnished for allowing it to happen. then before i go into the rant about health and safety, simply put;

Beer = Slippey to walk on.

Slippey = Increased chance of falling

Falling = Dangerous.

Anyway ye i already pay £2.70 a pint as it is. wouldnt want to drench some1 else with it.

None of you have got a clue what your talking about!! It aint a load of lads throwing beer at eachother at all and unless you have been involved then you have no place to judge.

All the lads who want to sing and have a laff at the match but cant anymore because of all seater stadiums and ticket allocations meet downstairs at half time. We sing Everton songs (not Murderers or shields songs) the favorite being "Oh when the blues......." we jump up and down and get the whole place rocking. Everyone laughs and smiles and half the people video the whole experience for a much treasured momento of a fantastic day / night.

The beer throwing antics i fear you have all taken out of context and please excuse me if you where present and still disapproved. The beer was first thrown and is only thrown now when Merseyside Police's finest start the typicaly heavy handed tactics they enjoy using so much, it is thrown at them.

Its as simple as this, we all sing and enjoy ourselves and the police try to bully us by being threatening, violent and making arests for no reason whatsoever. Granted we should "respect" the authorities and listen to what they have to say but how would everyone else act if a Police officer with several collegues all armed with those 3 foot wooden sticks steamed into you, slapped a few people around and then arrested anyone who dares complain?

If the police stayed in the seats until the end of half time and then came down to clear everyone as they did in the derby i garentee there would be no arrests, no violence and very minimal liquid spillage! However they choose to bully us because they want complete control of us mere paying customers as we are as worthless to them as the smack fiend mugging an old lady for her pension.

This is my club, i pay for my ticket and i have a right to sing songs with my freinds at half time. If i see a so called "officer of the law" bullying and beating on anyone two feet away from me i'm sorry but thats where my pint and anything else i can lay my hands on is headed! It is a disgrace that we are treated like this and it is a disgrace that the older members of this forum and Everton's support in general cannot see what is happening.

We are being controled and for what reason?

If i had a beard, brown skin, a hook for a hand and i was telling people to kill everyone who wasnt a muslim i'd be allowed to speak! But if i sing a football song i am arested how the fuck does that work?

Goldfish, try doing the same in a nightclub. :blink:

Just because you paid to enter doesnt mean you can do as you please, if you were acting in a orderly manner nobody would bother you.

Dont want to get into a slanging match but you ask...."We are being controlled and for what reason?".........probs because it did get out of control.

I've been in the gladys st end on a weds night cup replay with 75.000 in that ground, and the only police you could see was half a dozen sitting on the running track........ no probs.

These days with only half that amount in the Ground they need ten time the amount of police/stewards, does it tell you anything about the younger generation.??? :rolleyes:

PS....Lower Gwladys.....I stood screaming my head off behind the Glwadys goal BEFORE YOU WHERE BORN, and when EFC has been part of your life for 50 years, come back and talk to me about your passion for the Club. ;)

Edited by toffeelicker

Goldfish,  try doing the same in a nightclub. :blink:

Just because you paid to enter doesnt mean you can do as you please, if you were acting in a orderly manner nobody would bother you.

Dont want to get into a slanging match but you ask...."We are being controlled and for what reason?".........probs because it did get out of control.

I've been in the gladys st end on a weds night cup replay with 75.000 in that ground, and the only police you could see was half a dozen sitting on the running track........ no probs.

These days with only half that amount in the Ground they need ten time the amount of police/stewards, does it tell you anything about the younger generation.??? :rolleyes:

PS....Lower Gwladys.....I stood screaming my head off behind the Glwadys goal BEFORE YOU WHERE BORN, and when EFC has been part of your life for 50 years, come back and talk to me about your passion for the Club.  ;)

As always licker you make a fair point but please dont compare your youth following Everton with ours.

Better behaved fans through the seventies & eighties than now? I think not!

Besides my point was that the general trend of this thread was that we were all being yobs throwing ale, which i would agree with had it been true. However it was not we sang and enjoyed ourselves and the police got heavy handed, had they not we would have drank our ale and then made our way to our seats.

Treat people like dogs and they are going to act like dogs!

i think ive sed before but me mate was standin with the rest of that lads avin a laugh (not throwin ale, just avin a laff) when he was collared by a police officer, me mate said what ya doin ya prick and was thrown out the ground, then punched by someone of the 'law'

ok maybe the prick bit got him the smack but is it really a wonder why ale is thrown at them?!

i think ive sed before but me mate was standin with the rest of that lads avin a laugh (not throwin ale, just avin a laff) when he was collared by a police officer, me mate said what ya doin ya prick and was thrown out the ground, then  punched by someone of the 'law'

ok maybe the prick bit got him the smack but is it really a wonder why ale is thrown at them?!

My point exactly the police action was not a reult of the ale throwing, the ale flew as a result of the police thuggery!

Feckin bullys :angry:

Problem is the youth of today just don't know how to behave!! Treat your ale with respect and it'll look after you, don't go wasting it on the constables (not least of all 'cos your grannies council tax pays for their dry cleaning bill). Good grief we'd never have thrown a drink at the bizzies in my day...ripped out seating yes but never ale :D .

Did you all go down(pardon) at the games with no ale and sing in protest?

No!

Exactly my point if we were trying to cause trouble we would have been there in our hundreds just to cause some bother but as we were just avin a laff while enjoying a half time pint there seemed no point :( Beside the fact that at half time in the Arsenal game there was 2 doors open in the glad with riot vans outside and lines of bizzies (with those sticks) waiting to eject and no doubt beat on anyone cheeky enough to sing a football song at the match.

What realy pisses me off about this situation is at the city game the police are going to be overly heavy handed and alot of innocent people are going to suffer because Merseyside Police need to feel superior. There will be multiple arrests just to prove a point and that is un called for!

Just cant help thinking theres no smoke without fire

Think thats a lot of trouble for the police to go to over a sing song I've been involved in a few in the past. Despite you youngsters thinking otherwise

SOMETHING MUST have sparked it off and if its a question of the police picking on someone then getting pelted with beer becasue of it, I think your on a loosing battle