IGNORED

Blackburn Forum, See What They Think.

Bill

One of the Lads on the Blackburn forum who does an article on their upcoming opponents for their forum, got in touch with us about doing one for Evertons game, I have replied to him and he is going to send a link to the Rovers Site when its up on the Forum.

Is there anybody who would like to do a similar thing for us on our Forum, If so let me or another admin member know about it.

Cheers,

yeah very good read.

i think you answerd the questions as most would on this forum!!

they really dont rate gamst pederson do they!!!!!

after reading what they say, its good that teams are startin to fear us turning up!!!

and too right at 20 pound a ticket they'll get snapped up cas i'm going!

i do like blackburn away its like a home game!!! would love to take bentley back with us after the win!

Hi.

Glad you all seem to like the preview.

On our site we take turns at doing a game at a time. That way one person doesn't get bogged down doing every one.

It also stops people from crying off doing one by saying that they've not got time :P

Edited by Hasta

""It also stops people from crying off doing one by saying that they've not got time :D""

Bastard Matt, are you trying to drop me in it. :D

EFC, i have the list of questions that Hasta asked me, you can use the same questions but just change the team name.

Think someone should point out one error though!...

Everton, formed in 1888, were founder members of the football league. Their honors read:- :P

(1878 or 1870 if you count 'St. Domingo's'...I think anyway)

Changed. Apologies.

EFC, i have the list of questions that Hasta asked me, you can use the same questions but just change the team name.

That would be great. You could go round asking every club if they think MGP is sh**e for me. :D

Think you'd best go back and read it again blue tac i think he got it right. this is what i read.............

"Everton, formed in 1878 as St. Domingo F.C., were founder members of the football league in 1888. Their honors read:-"

Edit... Hasta was fastest on the button edited it before i got back.

ONLY NEED TO CHANGE THE TEAM NAMES AND A FEW PLAYERS NAMES ALL THE QUESTIONS WILL BE RELEVANT.

Think you'd go back and read it blue tac i think he got it right. this is what i read.............

"Everton, formed in 1878 as St. Domingo F.C., were founder members of the football league in 1888. Their honors read:-"

He's right Licker, I've since changed it.

I like the one that said ...

Everton will not arrive at Ewood Park bearing gifts, in fact as usual they will look to steal 3 points and more likely a few cars from outside the ground. :unsure:

Gave me a chuckle that one, he must be thinking of the Red.S. :lol: