One Player

jofanon

mm yes id guess villa would be great

but id rather go for a talented young midfielder

Giovani dos Santos have u seen him play

awsome only 18 and starts every week for barcelona

he also can play foward

Edited by saaby

Players will always move on, Catterick sold Alan Ball cos he got £200.000 for him after paying 100.000 for him, Good business is the reason he said he sold him, he said he didnt want to leave

Everton Board sold Duncan Ferguson for £8 million without the Managers knowedge or approval, good business is what they put it down to cos they were short of money. Dunc was devastated and said he didnt want to leave.

The difference in the Rooney Transfer is that he did want to leave, and did everything possible to get the move, was offered a £50.000 a week contract at 17 years old, the highest contract in Evertons history and turned it down, and for the £22 million pounds we got for his transfer, forget the £30 million that everybody quotes everything else was add ons which we are never likely to get, £22 million was not a good bit of business.

I will admit he's a very good player but would i like to see him back here.?? would i fook he's a shithouse.

I doubt if we were ever interested, Not at that price.............

In August 2005, Essien declared that he would "go on strike" against Lyon because of the club's refusal to accept a transfer bid for him from English Premiership champions Chelsea. It was announced on 14 August that Lyon and Chelsea had agreed a £26m fee for the Ghanaian, finally ending one of the longest running transfer sagas in recent English football history. Essien is now Chelsea's second most expensive signing after the club signed Ukraine forward and captain Andriy Shevchenko from A.C. Milan on 22 May 2006.

Yeh the spin was need another year to progress develop or along those lines, with the likely truth being, ill play my cards close to my chest & see who may come in 4 me later.

Am sure Juventus n others were sniffing @ the same time.

He didnt make a bad decison in a personal sense.

Am sure Mr Essien is happy with his career direction.