IGNORED

Vidarsson Signs For Twente

Louis

Our youth policy puzzles me we let most of them go and only hang onto a couple who we give no chances to before letting them also move on.

Then the flip side is we buy decent prospects from other clubs and as yet we've given them no chance to step up either :huh:

Then theres the added kick in the nuts of the majority of young players flying around for good money in the summer (barton, Nugent, Jagielka, baines?? and theres a few more) all passed through the EFC academy at some point. Are we ever going to give a young player a chance to prove himself at this club?

Before anyone shouts Vic & Vaughan its piss easy to throw a striker in the mix but takes balls to put a mid / defender / keeper in.

Good point goldfish. would you have the balls? who would you give a chance to this season and in what type of game?

I think the one definate who we should have seen over the past 18 months is Paddy Boyle we have had trouble at left back and I believe the kid should have been thrown in at the deep end and a proper decision made on him.

I also think playing Richard Wrong agsinst manure last season was a joke, we have seen him play and we all know he's shite. Whatever the level of the two young keepers I firmly believe one of them should have played in goal that day.

I think the one definate who we should have seen over the past 18 months is Paddy Boyle we have had trouble at left back and I believe the kid should have been thrown in at the deep end and a proper decision made on him.

I also think playing Richard Wrong agsinst manure last season was a joke, we have seen him play and we all know he's shite. Whatever the level of the two young keepers I firmly believe one of them should have played in goal that day.

:lol: :lol:

if we had thrown them in at the deep end and they played shit, would DM pick them again or just put a makeshift player their?

There are rumours that Paddy has a problem with his back and is struggling for fitness (on a long term basis) hence lack of oppurtunity.

he did, and he dropped a clanger... i was in the pub watchin it, i ws singin wer manny belted tht goal in, n we fell to pieces

One of the most memorable days of my life up to that point, the game after Bally died, got a last minute ticket for the Gwladys and it was really special.

Then it fell apart :( .

Wouldn't have missed it for the World though.