IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

let me guess...you don't rate him either? what a shock rofl.gif

He's perfect for Spanish football, but don't think he'd do as well in the prem. Somewhere in-between AJ and Aguero lots of running and the odd great strike. He wouldn't get the space and time on the ball here to pull off that many goals from outside the box.

I wasn';t aware Saint Petersburg were so able to afford such luxuries. Obviously I don't follow anything that goes on with them, must have been another mega rich takeover at some stage. I was just querying where the funds come from for these purchases, I wasn't aware they were quite so affluent now. Apparently PSV Eindhoven are the richest club in the world now. I read this recently. Another surprise, although I did question it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/19486989

Not much of a drama queenhuh.png .

"I got hit by a squirrel. I went over the top of my bike and landed on my head, shoulder and neck," Knill told BBC Radio Humberside.

"I saw it run into the road but couldn't do anything about it and it just hit my wheel and stuck in my wheel and hit my brakes.

"For a minute, I thought I might have been in trouble because I landed on my head and then all of a sudden I thought: 'I'm not, I'm alive!'"

A witness called an ambulance but Knill escaped with cuts and bruises.

He added: "Fortunately my collar bone is OK but I am pretty bruised. I could be dead and it's so stupid. I'm not and you have to put things into perspective."

That's embarrassing.

I walked to the shops earlier and crossed the road. When I reached the other side I suddenly thought, "...what would have happened if a lorry had come along as I was crossing?"

I could be dead! Luckily I'm not....I'm trying to keep it in perspective.

I walked to the shops earlier and crossed the road. When I reached the other side I suddenly thought, "...what would have happened if a lorry had come along as I was crossing?"

I could be dead! Luckily I'm not....I'm trying to keep it in perspective.

I looked out of the window before to see a 757 on the way to Malaga and this thought occured to me;

"...if I were to have jumped out of a plane, capable of matching heights of 30,000 feet plus, with the ability to fly close enough above the moving 757 AC without detection and if I were to jump out right in front of its flight path....I could have been in real trouble."

Luckily i'm just sitting in my office, at my desk, just looking out of the window."

I'm a high risk taker.

For some reason I can't seem to get the video showing up on the forum, but the link anyway takes you to the video of a 'Goal of the Season' contender from an unknown goalkeeper, he hits the ball from his own half on the bounce and it happens to end up in the top corner of the opposite numbers goal.

https://www.youtube....player_embedded

Edited by Zoo