IGNORED

A Tribute To P.league Refrees For Wrong Decisions

xsaint

This season we have lost many point due to very bad refereeing decisions. We have been cheated in many occassions ever since that lousy Sheff manager branded Jonson as a diver. This has been going on for weeks but Moyes being in his position does not wanna say anything againts the referees. Media is powerful tool where repeated lies becomes truth....like how they have lied that Johnson was a diver till genuine penalty claims goes to deaf ears....i have a suggestion but i do not have the means to do it as i am not really good with IT stuffs.....

**WOULD SOMEONE MAKE A COMPILATION OF ALL OUR PENALTY CLAIMS WHICH THE REFEREES HAVE FAILED TO AWARD US?? AND LOAD THE VIDEO TO YOUTUBE AND GOOGLE VIDEO AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD THE LINK AROUND....the day this link goes to the media or to the referee union, they have tons to write about and their mistakes have been exposed to the world...shame on the referees!

Would anyone come up with the videos please???

:( <_<

Edited by xsaint

I wonder if he did...and did it make a difference? i doubt...if we create and post it on the net, at least we can clarify that Johnson is not a diver and we have been short changed many times.Hopefully all these wrong decisions will put the referee commitee to shame!

Someone who shall remain nameless has deleted my MOTD DVD's :angry: . Only got Chelsea and yesterdays game left so only two examples...if anyone can help, or point me in the right direction for finding some more (or a way round the Digital Rights Management on EvertonTV) I'd be grateful or I'm fcuked.

(Good choice for the music though Louis!)

Edited by mikeo

Be great.

However, if the club was to release such a public taunt Some suit would charge the club with " Bringing The Game In To Disrepute " Can count on that like Death & Taxes.

I no our argument is the Ref's are the ones currently in disrepute/ect with us.

But...>We dont Matter.

Looking at it I think AJ's been denied a pen..

On the opening day against Watford, but we won anyway,

At 1-1 against Blackburn (two points lost)

Early second half at 1-0 down against Boro (debatable)

Early in the Fulham game (who knows?)

Chelsea (same)

And City (at least one)

Have I forgotten any? Ossie had another cast iron refused also I think as well as the City one, can't remember who against.

• 2 weeks later...
Any Progress Folks? Or have we forgotten on this one? :(

Tried mate, but have too limited material for it to be effective. Went through the match reports..tracked down every example it would be possible to use and downloaded the matches from Everton TV, but can't get round the protection. Even tried videoing the replay in a darkened room but the quality just wasn't up to it. Like I said, tried very hard but can't do it to any level that I'd be happy with...sorry :( .

Tried mate, but have too limited material for it to be effective. Went through the match reports..tracked down every example it would be possible to use and downloaded the matches from Everton TV, but can't get round the protection. Even tried videoing the replay in a darkened room but the quality just wasn't up to it. Like I said, tried very hard but can't do it to any level that I'd be happy with...sorry :( .

Thank you mate for all your attempts..we appreciate it.....cheers!

yep heard it was 8/10....assuming 50% (4 games) of those has cost us winning the game, the it would be 4X3=12 points.If only we had that 12 points, then our current standing would have been 32+12= 44 points.That would have placed us on 4th spot with 23 games played! Sigh!!! What a fick does these refress who sucks on "Johnson Diver" propaganda machine have to say now? Shame on the ref!! ..bias shites!

Goalie should have been booked and a penalty given in that incident, if you look closely at the replays goalie dived in feet first was nowhere near the ball and took AJ out. Could have broken his leg, and if a tackle like that had happened upfield a foul would have been Given.