IGNORED

The Medical Team Are In

ST DOM INGO

Doom and Gloom time ..........................

Mark my words, we'll get no-one tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I had a fiver on that, rather than a fiver on us winning the FA cup (put on BEFORE we drew Chelsea .........)

Hopefully we'll get at least a point at Wigan though to cheer us all up !!!!!!!!!  :D

Now the phrase "I told you so" wouldn't spring to mind now, would it ..........???????? ;)

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First Dom hats off to that Guy! Our Official Stalker :P:lol:

Bet that Convey was Dunc Forgot his anger pills and it needs 6 cars, so 24 people to drag him to the ground and then The pyhsio places the pill drops it in his mouth and the team have to close his jaw and Block his nose.

i just wasted some pixels, but it is Everton, :lol: signed rooney on loan

Preston were playing at home so possible that if Nugent got through 90 minutes he would be whisked to bellefield and Have medical!

Hahahahaha nice to see so many members obline today.We now know who the real true members and the rouble makers are...lol....

This thread is much better than having sex!!! the difference is....all excitements,punches and pumping but you just can't ejaculate!

at least a striker? hehehe can i also hope we have a midfielder and defender lines up as well since its "at least"? lol.... ST DOM thank you buddy for the info. Soon i will be fired from my work for not being in my office now,rather infront of home pc awiting developments in this threads!

whats this fa list at 1? all confirmed transfers is it?

What people dont know is Adriano was in the north west and Found it a lot more INTEResting than Milan, so its him :lol:

i've been reading the mirror in College, and Some of the Crap is fantastic, "my mate works as a binman and collects from st. james Park. Newcastle are going to sign Zidane Maldinin and Deco.

Who? Frederic Piquionne

Where is he? St Etienne

Who is he linked with? Everton

Transfer stories normally start with something about so-and-so attracting the attention of a coach due to their fabulous scoring record or recent run of stunning performances, but Frederic Piquionne is chiefly in the news right now because he's headbutted a fan. This has aroused the attention of Everton chief David Moyes who, not content with just having Big Dunc on the staff, wants another man who's not afraid of giving people a Glasgow kiss. Even if they're your own fans. There is significant pressure on Piquionne to leave St Etienne, presumably from season-ticket holders who are terrified of him, and Everton have been keen to take him on loan until the end of the season, as they look for a permanent partner for James Beattie. However, St Etienne are unwilling to their leading scoring leave, despite his 'troubled' relationship with St Etienne fans.

Adam you can't put it down to not getting into europe properly there must be decent forwards out there who will be willing to play in one of top leagues in the world.

besides Dm must have been scouting forwards for the last 2 years and he still has not come up with one.

sadly i think it will turn out to be a case of dithering dave doing what he does best as although i am not a huge fan of bk i can't of seen him not releasing most if not all of the bent and koldrup deal, not a good day for EFC

Guest fozzie22

We have been shown up for what we are.

A shallow excuse of a "big time" football club,dithering dave not knowing who to sign in the summer,a moribound board who have little or no ambition other than to further thier own egos.

What worries me even more is this,we had to sell to balance the books,so how much will a manger have to spend come the summer??

Not much me thinks.

I've been slated on here for my views and hey thats what a forum is all about but i stand by them.

The board,amnager have let this grand old club of ours has been let down massivly by the one simple fact that we've all seen since the summer,the fact we needed a striker.

I think it speaks volumes for the ambition of the club when a club called norwich spend more in the transfer window than us.

Adam you can't put it down to not getting into europe properly there must be decent forwards out there who will be willing to play in one of top leagues in the world.

besides Dm must have been scouting forwards for the last 2 years and he still has not come up with one.

sadly i think it will turn out to be a case of dithering dave doing what he does best as although i am not a huge fan of bk i can't of seen him not releasing most if not all of the bent and koldrup deal, not a good day for EFC

I don't mean that a striker would not join us cos we got knocked out of Europe I mean that the club expected to get into at least the group stages of one of them and counted on the money and spent it before we got it.

So therefore when we got knocked out we had to sell to pay back the money that we didn't have

Oh well this threat kept me entertained for the best part of the morning. Didnt know if we signed anyone or not so the threat kept me in suspence thanks all for the posts the best ive read on the site (well except for the ones im involved in of course)

As for no signings kind of expected it but Moyes may regret dithering so much hopefully he wont. role on the summer

Come on chaps don't look to down hearted. Yes it would have been nice to bring a striker in, but look what moved in the end -

Ashton - £7.25M

Earnshaw - £3.5m

Fowler - back to Liverpool.

If there had been wholesale changes all over the place and we missed out them fair enough - large scale critisisium would be deserved.

But everyone available or worth having (that would make a difference between how and the summer was seriousely overpriced) was very much overpriced.

We aren't going to be relagated this season, we are in a bit of form. Why panic spend our small budget for the sake of it.

The right players, who wanted to come to Goodison where not available for the right price.