IGNORED

Ferguson Might Get 6 Game Ban

Adam

As we all know the FA love dishing out fines and match bans to Everton. They especially love doing it to Dunc, the FA a bunch of idiots who need to get their head out of the top teams.

I still can't believe no action was taken against Shearer when he blantantly elbowed Weir in the face on purpose. Just because the ref saw it and didn't give anything...I know this has been discussed so I won't go into it in too much detail. Even now it still annoys me though.

Here Adam word 4 Wod mate.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/index.php?page_id=9019

DUNC MAY GET SIX GAME BAN

Darren Griffiths

Everton have been rocked by the news that Duncan Ferguson’s suspension could be doubled.

The Blues striker is already facing a three-match ban following his straight red card against Wigan Athletic at the JJB Stadium on Tuesday night but he has now also been hit with an extra charge of violent conduct relating to the melee that ensued after his altercation with Paul Scharner.

The Football Association has viewed video evidence of the unseemly aftermath and they have charged Ferguson with striking Pascal Chimbonda.

Everton secretary, David Harrison, explained a bit more.

"If Duncan is found guilty of this latest charge then his period of suspension has the potential to be increased from three matches to six," he said.

"We have until 6pm on Friday to decide what cause of action to take. The options open to Duncan are that he can admit the charge or he can deny it.

If it is the latter, then the football club can present a case to the Football Association."

As it stands, Ferguson already misses the matches against Manchester City, Chelsea and Blackburn Rovers.

Update..>>>> Duncan WILL be Banend for 6 Games if found Guilty of Violent conduct as Charged.

Ferguson facing six-game ban

Chimbonda incident provokes violent conduct charge

Staff and agencies

Thursday February 2, 2006

dunc2.jpg

Pascal Chimbonda has to be held back as Duncan Ferguson is given his marching orders. Photograph: Martin Rickett/PA.

Everton striker Duncan Ferguson has been charged with violent conduct by the Football Association following an incident during the Premiership encounter with Wigan on Tuesday.

Ferguson is already set for a three-match ban after being sent off by referee Mike Dean for punching Latics defender Paul Scharner in the stomach during the 1-1 draw. However, it has now transpired that Dean missed Ferguson shoving his hand into the face of Pascal Chimbonda immediately after the Scharner incident.

Story continues.... http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,1700855,00.html

Once again Fozz, you are spot on with a throwaway comment. I for one am sick of his stupid thoughtless actions leading to the rest of the team suffering. Lets face it we are not exactly overburdened with forwards right now and a 6 game ban is very damaging to us right now

He has never been what you could reliable or prolific, yet some sections of the Goodison faithful see him a sort of demi-god. Retire with some dignity Dunc, for all our sakes.

ATB

Mac

Once again Fozz, you are spot on with a throwaway comment.  I for one am sick of his stupid thoughtless actions leading to the rest of the team suffering. Lets face it we are not exactly overburdened with forwards right now and a 6 game ban is very damaging to us right now

He has never been what you could reliable or prolific, yet some sections of the Goodison faithful see him a sort of demi-god. Retire with some dignity Dunc, for all our sakes.

ATB

Mac

spot on!!! the dumb tw*t deserves it, irrespective of whether or not he was provoked and whether or not the wigan players got off to easily.......how on earth ferguson still appears to be the bulk of the fans' favourite just baffles me........he goes 30 appearances without a goal and still gets treated like a hero --- the only consistent thing about him are his injuries and indiscretions! now I know that he shows huge passion for the club & yes he's scored vital goals at time, like man utd last season, but overall I think his popularity is mainly due to the many fans who for some reason admire his thuggish behaviour....

anyhow I hope that the big positive to come out of this will be that moyes uses anichebe up front while beattie is still out (hopefully starting with city as the HOME fans will get behind the youngster) and maybe he will prove to be up to it......who knows if he and vaughn (when fit) got some decent game time over the remainder of the season and show some promise, we may not even need to buy another striker in the summer!!!

i cant defend him for punching scharner BUT I WILL defend him for the second charge. Chimbonda was pushing himself into ferguson and ferguson tried to push him away.

As moyesie said the Compliace committee is corrupt. they have never given us any backing. they banned cahill for 3 matches if i remember rightly when all he did was push away a player when he got twatted

Bluenose- from what I've read the compliance commitee is made up of non-football people so they will not come to a fair and just decision. Having said that Duncan has put his neck on the block and he must face the concequences of his actions.

My wife has just found out about the arcade section and has threatened to write some nasty stuff about the RS so if she does, it's not me, honest. But what do you expect from someone who is from a village with only three surnames :lol::lol:

ATB

Mac

If they are going to do it to Ferg then they need to do the same to everyone.

When the RS goalkeeper was sent of then there should have been a couple of Chelski players sent off for shoving RS players during the aftermouth. But no nothing will be said cos they can afford to buy there way out of trouble

Guest fozzie22
If they are going to do it to Ferg then they need to do the same to everyone.

When the RS goalkeeper was sent of then there should have been a couple of Chelski players sent off for shoving RS players during the aftermouth. But no nothing will be said cos they can afford to buy there way out of trouble

The red card for rienna was a scandal,the way robben went down was ridiculus,he get a ban as well cheating scumbag

moyesey is going to have a go at this appeal committee, fair does to him but he's being a 1 man army and will probably end up in hot water himself. if dunc deserves 3 games then so does sharner for hitting him first, Robben for cheating, The other chelsea players for causing a incident out of nothing.