IGNORED

Davey's Messege

Ian

Guest fozzie22

thought the but about BK and the board saying money was there was funny :)

Spin as always from Everton,sorry to burst anyones bubble but thats all it is,the fact that we've needed a striker for a couple of seasons now is glossed over as usual,and given the news about fergie ban its nothing short of mismanagement that someone wasnt brought in.

couple more injuries suspensions and we're right back in the shitter big time.

i see ur point, any more injuries are wer fooked, however you sais we made 3 good signings which wrong

moyes is one of the best coaches in the premiership, we just need someone to help with signings, the signing he has made have been good...a few bad ones but at least we didnt buy cisse :D

What's the man got to do..we're on an eight game unbeaten run..five of which have been wins...and we're "...struggling all the time". How long does the run have to go on for to end the struggle..ten games? fifteen? twenty? I've no prob with people voicing their opinions and moaning a bit when times are tough but we're doing good...enjoy it FFS!!

We aint a bad side, Moyes aint a bad manager and we are the best fookin fans in the league :D

I thought the wheels may have fallen off in December and i did start to think Moyesy was loosing his grip but i was wrong he has shown us that he can turn things around and he has done it in style with the help of several influential players.

IMO we are on the brink of something big but there is two things that will stop us from making the next step!

1. Lack of funding

2. Our apparent inability to attract the quality we need to progress.

I seriously think a director of football type role could benifit us at the mo' with moyes learning and polishing up those rough edges.

I know my arse has been twitchin as much as everyone elses in the past few weeks but i believe in DM and his long term plan. Ignore the money and board room level issues and we are miles better than we were 5 years ago, all our past managers (10 years) would not have been able to turn this season around and we would have spent all of our money on Madar, Clause Thompson, etc etc.

Have faith Evertonians if we finish top half and get VDM fit week in week out and keep all our current crop of players we could be going places next year! Think about it if we have money then a striker & keeper and our team is far from bad. Also due to our lack of numbers the opportunity is there to fill the bench and remainder of the squad with young up and coming prospects without having a massive wage bill.

As i previously said i have questioned this season but the way we have turned things around i now honestly believe we have the right man and we are on the way up B)

As this thread started - In Moyes we trust!

He is an advisor the Steve Staughton for the Rep Of Ireland. Who would have though an x english manager coaching Ireland I have great pleasure in winding my colleagues up here in Dublin about that!

Agree with the director of football bit but dont think Moyes would be impressed with that

Edited by scouse

Booby Robson??, I don't get it - if you want a worthers original he's your man, but c'mon if we are looking at a DOF how about Venables?, at least he can remember the players names and positions.

I live up in the NE and most Toon fans think of him as a daft old Grandad. Please get real.

ATB

Mac

Guest fozzie22
Booby Robson??, I don't get it - if you want a worthers original he's your man, but c'mon if we are looking at a DOF how about Venables?, at least he can remember the players names and positions.

I live up in the NE and most Toon fans think of him as a daft old Grandad. Please get real.

ATB

Mac

Too much bagage with Venables..

Fozz - a good point, but knowledgable British football men are few and far between, how about a fella called Howard Kendall, I don't know a lot about him, but I believe he is one of the most successful ENGLISH managers of all time. A good choice for DOF?.

Zed - :lol:

ATB

Mac

director of football,come on lads this is efc,last season was a good one by finishing 4th but i still came away from plenty of games dissapointed with the football we played,notice all the singing has stopped,ie he,s got red hair but we dont care. :)

no it hasnt, sang it wigan away thanks :) and arsenal home :)

do you go the match?

last season the performances wer inconsistant but wen we played well we played really well...we finished 4th for fuck sake! wer can u be dissapointed!!!

COYB! IN MOYES WE TRUST!