IGNORED

Reina's Sent Off...

Guest Reg Reagan

Guest Reg Reagan

I reckon that was a good decision by the ref to send reina off for touching robben's face.

and everybody is claiming that robben actually dived which is bullshit IMO...

and the ref should have at least sent off 2 other RS players during the game... Gerrards tackle on lampard should have been a red card and carragher pulling down crespo in the box should have also been a red card

and all in all... chelsea did a good job!

I reckon that was a good decision by the ref to send reina off for touching robben's face.

and everybody is claiming that robben actually dived which is bullshit IMO...

and the ref should have at least sent off 2 other RS players during the game... Gerrards tackle on lampard should have been a red card and carragher pulling down crespo in the box should have also been a red card

and all in all... chelsea did a good job!

Firstly - the tackle from Reina was fine and I would have clapped it had it been an Everton player who had done it - he got to the ball and tackled the Chelsea player fair and square.

Had the ref been competent (which for some reason they just aren't lately), a free kick would not have been given and the resulting melee would not have happened.

The linesman did not flag for a bad challenge and it was right in front of him.

I hate the RS - really hate them - but I hate poor referring just as much as it ruins the game and the sending off was dreadful in my opinion.

Guest Reg Reagan

Mourinho giving it to benetiz :lol:

Post-match, José Mourinho refused to be drawn into a war of words with Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez who had accused Arjen Robben of over-reacting to a push by the visitors’ keeper Jose Reina, the shove earning Reina a straight red card.

“I’m not interested in what Rafa says because I have just finished a big game where we played very well and should win 3- or 4-0; a game where we scored one of the most beautiful goals in the Premiership this season which the referee disallowed; another win in the countdown to the title, our 50th victory in the Premiership in the last one and a half years,” the Special One explained.

“Out of nine games against Liverpool in the last one and half years, we have lost only one game and that proves that we are the best team in the country. So I am happy with all of these things.

“Why should I comment on Rafa’s words. Sometimes we say things without thinking — especially when we lose,” Mourinho concluded.

Benitez, somewhat sarcastically, had criticised Arjen Robben’s tumble at the hands of Reina, suggesting: “I thought maybe he will be three weeks in hospital with a neck broken. Reina has made a mistake. Robben was talking to him and he turned and touched his face.”

Chelsea’s other winger, Damien Duff made a brief substitute appearance lasting just five minutes before going off to an injury which looks likely to rule him out of the FA Cup game against Everton on Wednesday.

“It’s muscular but nothing big,” explained the Blues manager. “Maybe one week, ten days, two weeks maximum.”

Mourinho maintained that scoring the first goal was vital to today’s victory, a win which puts us 21 points ahead of Liverpool and 15 ahead of second-placed Manchester United.

“If you score against them first, you have great conditions to do what we did in Anfield and what we did today. Today the game was tight until we scored the first goal. After that it was our game. Before that they are very solid and defend very well.

“This is the kind of performance that makes everybody understand why we are champions and are close to be champions again,” Mourinho stated.

With 13 Premiership games remaining, José explained the maths required to win the title again.

“We need eight victories, it’s as simple as that. We need to win these matches as soon as we can. The important thing is to be champions again.”

Chelsea’s other winger, Damien Duff made a brief substitute appearance lasting just five minutes before going off to an injury which looks likely to rule him out of the FA Cup game against Everton on Wednesday.

“It’s muscular but nothing big,” explained the Blues manager. “Maybe one week, ten days, two weeks maximum.”

YES! without duff, their bench goes down a peg, A WHOLE PEG! :D

Robben should have been booked for trying to get a player sent off.

His actions are no different from a striker diving in the box for a penalty and getting booked for it.

The goalkeeper should have not have raised his hands, however Robben was way over the top.

Said on another post that if Ferg gets a 6 match ban then they need to look into this game as Terry came charging in and was at least 1 Chelski player that raised his hands.

One rule for one and one rule for UTD, The Arse, Chelski and the Redshite.

Is it just me or is reg completly obsessed with liverpool football club ?

He's as bitter as they come !

I bet he looks for LFC's result before Everton's ! come on reg admit it !

All the trouble in writing the after match interview between liverpool and chelsea ( you must have taped the game ) , you obviously were really intrested in what was being said ? WHO do you honestly support reg ? you definately have a healthy intrest in the red half of merseyside, I bet you have always longed to pull on a liverpool top but the fact that all your mates ( if you have any ) know your a blue makes your dream of standing on the kop impossible !

Nevermind you can still wear a red and white top watching your beloved st Helens rugby club !

;)

All the trouble in writing the after match interview between liverpool and chelsea ( you must have taped the game ) , you obviously were really intrested in what was being said ? WHO do you honestly support reg ? you definately have a healthy intrest in the red half of merseyside, I bet you have always longed to pull on a liverpool top but the fact that all your mates ( if you have any ) know your a blue makes your dream of standing on the kop impossible !

Nevermind you can still wear a red and white top watching your beloved st Helens rugby club !

;)

.."pot calling the kettle black"..and..."people in glass houses" spring to mind. You have an equally healthy interest in the blue half lad!!

Talking of Slippery Characters, I felt the Ice Skaetr Emile Heskey..was very very unfortunate to be sent in the game V Arsenal.

Also Mourinho made a comment some wheer about The shiotes style of play that ended aliong the lines of why " bother as the ball spends most of the time sailing thru the air anyhows"

;)

I look for the RS result before the Everton result on the TV - why? (i hear you all ask) - because I already know the Everton result - I was at the game!

Guest Reg Reagan

;)

let me make it clear that i watched the game on the highlights show just to see chelski smash the rs like they always do.

;)

Is it just me or is Terrys Chocolate Orange completly obsessed with Reg Regan?

I bet he checks out Toffeetalk before he even reads an RS forum or the Shite website! Come on TCO admit it!

All the trouble of replying to Reg on a dailiy basis must be so time consuming you would think there is nothing more interesting for you to be doing. You are obviously realy interested in what Reg has to say, so do you realy dislike him so much? You definatly have a healthy interest in Reg Regans anti-RS comments. I bet you long to join him in kopite baiting but the fact you rave on about the shite half of Merseyside makes talking sense a complete non event for you!

Nevermind although you will never be Blue you can still log onto our forum and admire from a distance but always remember RS you will never be blue as we dont choose, we are chosen!

:blink: