IGNORED

Everton V Chelsea

Z-Cars

For some strange reason i think we might get something from this game. Dont ask me why but i just have a feeling about it. I can see Krouldrup starting at the back. Dont know who will be dropped for him though would like to see him play along side Yobo. Dont think Weir could handle the pace and movement.

3-0 chelsea..but hopefully a decent fight is put up..or god alone knows what the score could be.

Chelsea are a different class

yeah - i was thinking 3-0 chelsea (and i have backed that!)

If not then it will be 4-0 :( chelsea!

We need to get amongst them and go out fighting - They will sit back and counter attack all game and just pick off goals as and when we push too far forward.

Not a cat in hell's chance of actually scoring from open play - will need a big dunc header or an arteta free kick to notch up a goal i'm afraid.

it will be 1-0 either way, more likely to be to them but we stand a chance. they might be a bit tired from tonight. hasnt jose moaned before about their results following a champs match..or was that after internationals? anyway cahill header as djlduffy said or a drogba off the shin wonder goal

OMG the bastards are scoring for fun!

4 different goal scorers and another team walking away5 foot shorter having played at stamford bridge.

i'd honestly be happy with 2-0 in this game and a good showing from the team, 20 minutes from the VDM and krodrup to show themselves.

there's really nothing possitive i can say about this game. a few weeks ago i'd probably have said that if we can score then we've got a chance and we can turn things around. but against chelsea if we score they'll probably make it their aim to score more than they would otherwise for the insult of us scoring against them!

The fear factor~~~Teams like Chelsea breed on that.

Teams accepting defeat long before the game has started. Shame. Man Utd and Liverpool used to use that factor when they were at the top as well.

Attack Chelsea and they know the difference. Atleast make them earn their victory.

Aston Villa and Bolton attack Chelsea from the start and rightly took the lead. It was unfortuante that they lost.

No use defending and losing 0-1 to such games. You'd rather attack and risk losing the game 4-0, atleat you can hope for a win or a draw that way. By defending teams only invite rouble against Chelsea. Since they have got so much quality they can pick teams apart a couple of times a game, mostly resulting in a goal.

You are at home. Show some spirit. my scoreline: 1-1, Ferguson and Terry to be the goalscorers.

The fear factor~~~Teams like Chelsea breed on that.

Teams accepting defeat long before the game has started. Shame. Man Utd and Liverpool used to use that factor when they were at the top as well.

Attack Chelsea and they know the difference. Atleast make them earn their victory.

Aston Villa and Bolton attack Chelsea from the start and rightly took the lead. It was unfortuante that they lost.

No use defending and losing 0-1 to such games. You'd rather attack and risk losing the game 4-0, atleat you can hope for a win or a draw that way. By defending teams only invite rouble against Chelsea. Since they have got so much quality they can pick teams apart a couple of times a game, mostly resulting in a goal.

You are at home. Show some spirit. my scoreline: 1-1,  Ferguson and Terry to be the goalscorers.

I hope you are right Kopshite

Gonna watch it over here , its on about 11 PM ish but i'am not looking forward to it at all , think we'll get fookin tonked but hey , you never know .

Everton 0-5 Chelski .

Hope to christ i'am wrong .  :(

my head agrees with willo 5 nil to chelsea but my heart says 2-1 to the mighty blues hope my head is wrong and heart is right

see boys i was right!! (well i sed we wer gonna win 1-0 but we still got somethin out the game!) superb performance, the boys stood up and where counted today. BT superb, nevill superb, yobo and weir superb..fuck it they where all great! :P could have closed down their goal better but there we go. Got no voice left now :D i hope this will stop all the moyes out shite and lets go and win the league now :P (sorry thats liverpool's masterplan :( )