IGNORED

Everton V Blackburn

jared

ferrari looked quite good against Chelsea, only a couple of goals could be given a blame and that would really be on weir who was being skinned by the pace of the chelsea players every time and Valente who gave the penalty away.

Ferrari looked cool at the back, controlled the ball well and made some good challenges.

I think we'll win 1-0

Has draw written all over it.

However, Rovers on the spin after a really Bad result @ WBA.

Be a great 3pts indeed & keep the gravy train rolling up the table.

Choo Choooooooooooo, all aboard

BIG three points today if we get them, we are top of the form league in the prem and we are still in the bottom half of the table :blink: , shows how shit we can be. Let hope we dont see more of the dross we sore against chelski (it was like going back in time six weeks.

Anywat, looking forward to Jearing bellamy (the poisoned dwarf) and Savage the fart. Gravesen used to put the shits up him. They'll be looking to get a bit of revenge for our win against them earlier

I would love a real big win here. And I am going for 4-1, with the RS getting beat at wigan while I am having my pre match pint

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fucking hell....anyone watched it? was it delibrate or was the refree another fucking shit who got it wrong?..now we are in goal keeper crisis! when all was going right direction, of all we have goalkeeper crisis!

Sounds like the ref had no alternative..poor back header from Stubbs collected outside the box, suppose I'll settle for a 1-0 now!

Just watched beatie's goal againts B'burn.fantastic goal and i heard a legitimate goal score by us was disallowed as well!! sigh!! go Everton go!!

Turner deserve to be send off by the rule book.Was miscommunication between stubbs and Turner...

BT goal is fantastic!!!