IGNORED

Davie Moyes

Fatboyquim

am a moaner am afraid lol

i think wer ebtter than wen he took over...hes done well HOWEVER... i think hes poor in the transfer market

i think his tactics are also a bit strange at times, id like to see us more attacking, if we have bt, mcfaggot, ossie, cahill, arteta, VDM they are some decent attackign players tht we arent using enough in my opinion, especialyl wen at home i want to c us really take the game to ppl, some like 3 or 4-0 victories once in a while.

am a moaner am afraid lol

i think wer ebtter than wen he took over...hes done well HOWEVER... i think hes poor in the transfer market

i think his tactics are also a bit strange at times, id like to see us more attacking, if we have bt, mcfaggot, ossie, cahill, arteta, VDM they are some decent attackign players tht we arent using enough in my opinion, especialyl wen at home i want to c us really take the game to ppl, some like 3 or 4-0 victories once in a while.

Yes, you are a moaner :)

10 men, 1 goal, 3 disallowed, hit the bar

What more do you want eh

Plus his tictacs aren't negative if he is playing thos players you mentioned. He know that its hard work that gets results

Oh and while im on one. Who where the people saying moyes has lost the dressing room?

Yes, you are a moaner  :)

10 men, 1 goal, 3 disallowed, hit the bar

What more do you want eh

Plus his tictacs aren't negative if he is playing thos players you mentioned. He know that its hard work that gets results

Oh and while im on one. Who where the people saying moyes has lost the dressing room?

spot on zed, seems to av gone a bit quiet on the moaning front ;)

Zed Said.......Oh and while im on one. Who where the people saying moyes has lost the dressing room?

Must admit I was one who feared relegation, and i had every reason to, based on results and the players body language, both of which have since seen a dramatic upturn. But that prolonged period will still go down as some of the worst performances i have ever seen from an Everton side.

So it makes you ask the Question.....why the Change since Christmas, and why didnt they play like this for the first 14 games. ??????????? :rolleyes:

Edited by toffeelicker