IGNORED

Sexy Boilers

Mac

Just a little off the beaten track here, I was watching countdown the other day and found my self becoming aroused by Carole Vorderman.

This lead me to think are there other sexy boilers who I would consider for a one night stand - here are my top three

1) Helen Mirren

2) Carole Vorderman

3) Gillian Taylforth

Blue ladies, feel free to enter your ugly stud choices.

ATB

Mac

Guest fozzie22
Just a little off the beaten track here, I was watching countdown the other day and found my self becoming aroused by Carole Vorderman.

This lead me to think are there other sexy boilers who I would consider for a one night stand - here are my top three

1)  Helen Mirren

2)  Carole Vorderman

3)  Gillian Taylforth 

Blue ladies, feel free to enter your ugly stud choices.

ATB

Mac

fooking munters all of em

It's great that everyone agree's with Carole, but I was hoping for some of you TT'ers to embarass yourselves in the manner I have done :D . C'mon Blues make some more suggestions.

ATB

Mac

I'm a bad person to ask cos given the ipportunity i'd put it anywere and i readily admit it but how about the channel 5 news woman is it kirsty young? I'd do that as well!!

Fish, I think you are playing it safe - I was hoping for someone along the lines of Big Mo off Eastenders or Emily Bishop from Corrie. Kirsty is a tidy little number, plumb the depths my boy!! Fizz, off Corrie, Claire Balding, Jenny Bond, the lovely Debbie McGee . I think you were right Mikeo I need to get out more :D .

ATB

Mac

Edited by Mac 1970

Fish, I think you are playing it safe - I was hoping for someone along the lines of Big Mo off Eastenders or Emily Bishop from Corrie. Kirsty is a tidy little number, plumb the depths my boy!! Fizz, off Corrie, Claire Balding, Jenny Bond, the lovely Debbie McGee . I think you were right Mikeo I need to get out more :D .

ATB

Mac

Mac i just think your a filth bag bet you would threes up with Dot Cotton & Pauline Fowler given the chance :P

Then again......................!!

It's not my age Fishman it's the long standing lack of premium lager female improvement juice...however I could possibly be tempted by being sandwiched between these more mature models..

olivia-susan1.jpg

If you don't know who they are ask your dad  :D !!

Avent got a clue and i live on me own so no askin me dad for me!!

Enlighten me mikeo B)

p.s. I would (twice) :D

Now you're talking,

Licker, good call on Madge.

Mikeo, you have some taste my boy.

I had to have a cold shower just to get over the thought of Dot and Pauline together, it's more than a man can stand.

What about cartoon characters - or is that a touch too far?.

Leala off Futurama :P:P:P .

ATB

Mac

My wife has just read this, and to be honest she is not a happy bunny, let me state for the record no-one can come close to the vision of beauty that is Tara. My wife is my life and and my desire, to which no-one can come close.

She has beauty, intelligence, charm, generosity of spirit, and the finest set north of Watford. I love her dearly and deeply.

I am under no pressure whatsoever

ATB

Mac

:D:D:D

Mac said............."My wife has just read this, and to be honest she is not a happy bunny, let me state for the record no-one can come close to the vision of beauty that is Tara. My wife is my life and and my desire, to which no-one can come close.

She has beauty, intelligence, charm, generosity of spirit, and the finest set north of Watford. I love her dearly and deeply.

I am under no pressure whatsoever"

Mac

MAC.... DOES SHE KNOW YOU ALSO TELL LIES. :D:D:D

PS...........Hello Tara, only Kidding. :P

Licker. ;)

My wife has just read this, and to be honest she is not a happy bunny, let me state for the record no-one can come close to the vision of beauty that is Tara. My wife is my life and and my desire, to which no-one can come close.

I am under no pressure whatsoever

ATB

Mac

:D   :D   :D

I'l second that, Tara is a cracker!! :P

:lol::lol:

Edited by GoldfishMemory