IGNORED

Kightly

He is a decent player from what I have seen of him but far from the finished product. I'm surprsied we havn't been linked with him sooner as we had been linked with him in past transfer windows.

Still, for the right price I think he could be a good addition to help build up squad numbers.

He's a winger who can play on either side. He's fairly quick and has scored a few tasty goals in his time. Been described as the the new ryan giggs a fair few times.

I think he could offer us some attacking depth, especially with how injury prone arteta has started to be. From what i've seen of him the player i can compere him to most in our squad in Pienaar. He'll run himself into the ground for the team.

Edited by jamiemaher85

About right I reckon. He's english and has played for u21's, got three and half years still left on his contract. The only problem could be that he has had a few problems with his ankle. Spent 1 year out of action becasue of it, but saying that Lescott has had injury problems in the past but hasn't had anything serious with us, touch wood.

I'd probably say pay £3m, and then additions on top of that for games played

Since Wolves are our local rivals i expect most of you to think i will say negative things! :P

Well Kightly is now the best midfield play in the Championship behind Seb Larrson of Birmingham IMO. He's a gifted player who can use both feet and not scared to take on players. Good pace aswell but will never be blessed as tremendous pace. 4M is a steady price for his age as he has a bright future ahead of him. Pops up with some goals aswell. He's been injured most of this Season for the shite. If he was'nt injured Wolves would have made the play offs. You like your Midlands based players dont you? Gera..Ebanks Blake..Kightly..Hennesey :P

• 3 weeks later...