1. 1. Who will take 4th spot

• Spurs
    • Arsenal
    • Wigan
    • West Ham
    • Bolton
    • Man City
    • EVerton

I think the wheels have well and truly come of the Arsenal band wagon - They will be out of the CL soon and after that there is usually a dip in league form.

also I really think the heads of Wengers players are really down at the minute and they will only drop further. Not the team they were two years ago and my do well to hang on to 5th.

Arsenal are a shadow of the team they were two years ago.

Guest fozzie22
I think the wheels have well and truly come of the Arsenal band wagon - They will be out of the CL soon and after that there is usually a dip in league form.

also I really think the heads of Wengers players are really down at the minute and they will only drop further. Not the team they were two years ago and my do well to hang on to 5th.

Arsenal are a shadow of the team they were two years ago.

I agree there not a patch on the team they where a couple of years ago,but they are still one of the better teams in english football..by a long way.

I agree there not a patch on the team they where a couple of years ago,but they are still one of the better teams in english football..by a long way.

Agree, one of the better teams at this minute - But I think one player we won't see there next season is Henry, and possibley Ashley Cole (although, not seen much of him this season). Berkamp is now well past is best, along with Pires and Lungberg. Van Persie, Reyes or Hleb have not lived up to there transfer fees.

I also think if Henry does leave, that will have an even bigger impact than Viera going this season.

If I was an Arsenal fan - I would not be very happy now, as they are a long way from the 'dreamteam' they where 2 year ago - and things will get worse for them if they don't get CL football next season. As they say the higher you climb the further you fall.

They are in a similar position to Man U, the players brought in are not of the same calibre as those going out.

(although, I would still rather Everton be in Arsenals position)

I think Arsenal will have to dig deep to make 4th place this season - and I really don't think the players there really have the heart to battle for what by there standards is a lowly 4th.