IGNORED

Already Proving Frustrating

Spurs Signing Modric,Dos Santos

Man City Linked with only big names not like us e.g everton - ledley,mcdonald,hunt man city- jo,ronaldiniho,ben arfa

its goin to be very challanging for top 6 next year i wouldnt be suprised if we dont make 6 for not signing quality players

Spurs Signing Modric,Dos Santos

Man City Linked with only big names not like us e.g everton - ledley,mcdonald,hunt man city- jo,ronaldiniho,ben arfa

its goin to be very challanging for top 6 next year i wouldnt be suprised if we dont make 6 for not signing quality players

New year same old posts.

Keep the faith.

Ronaldinho - Luxury - More inerested in being a play boy

Jo - Massive Massive gamble. 18 mill for an unproven striker - no thanks -

Ben Arfa - Man Citeh no chance,

Spurs - Same Old Story massive signings yet do nothing,

As said in previous post keep the faith. We will be fine

transfer window is open now isnt it?

We should sign someone soon to keep people off evertons back, then take the other signings in their own stride, obvs getting there before other clubs mind.

I still have faith we will sign the right people.

Dont forget most of the top european players are not eligable to sign atm due to international comitments.

transfer window is open now isnt it?

We should sign someone soon to keep people off evertons back, then take the other signings in their own stride, obvs getting there before other clubs mind.

I still have faith we will sign the right people.

Dont forget most of the top european players are not eligable to sign atm due to international comitments.

Not open yet. 1st July is when it does

I'm not at all worried about Man City, but Modric and Dos Santos (and Bostock come to that) look like good signings for Spurs, albeit completely unproven in the prem. I know the same was said last season, but I do think they'll do well this time around and will probably be our main competition.

I'm sure we'll make some good signings of our own though, and I'm 100% confident we'll finish at least in the top 6.