IGNORED

Anthony Annan

• 3 weeks later...

This guy is not good enough by far... I'm a norwegian and have watched him at Start and Stabæk, and he's nothing like Essien. he would be nothing but a backup... don't want him.

I'd be very impressed if Moyes managed to make him a big star...

• 1 month later...

Blackburn will wrap up a deal for Ghanaian midfielder Anthony Annan after he impressed on trial from IK Start but they will miss out on a move for MK Dons captain Keith Andrews. (Daily Mirror)

Weren't we linked with this player recently? If he was available to take on trial why on earth haven't we given him the chance? All reports seems to think he's quality, Blackburn are evidently impressed and have trialled him so are aware of what they're getting.

Can't see the sense in this one, young player, midfielder which we clearly need, doesn't seem to be an issue with work permits, won't want the mega bucks some of our other 'targets' will expect...

Considering we have failed totally in signing ANYONE so far this summer, have a wafer thin squad and desperately need cover in midfield I'd have thought it prudent to give the kid a trial BEFORE dismissing him out of hand.

He's young, comes VERY highly rated, wouldn't cost much and fits the bill for what we need. Giving him a few training sessions can't hurt can it???

Considering we have failed totally in signing ANYONE so far this summer, have a wafer thin squad and desperately need cover in midfield I'd have thought it prudent to give the kid a trial BEFORE dismissing him out of hand.

He's young, comes VERY highly rated, wouldn't cost much and fits the bill for what we need. Giving him a few training sessions can't hurt can it???

makes you think that DM is getting overruled alot, it's not like him to pass something like this over

• 3 weeks later...
This kid has just signed for Rosenborg!!!!!

Can't believe we've not been linked more strongly, and acted upon going for this kid.

Maybe if we spent more time looking for players in positions we need to strengthen, rather than going for forwards... :(

That would be too easy and make common sense. BK likes up being linked with players we havent got a chance signing to get us fans excited and then we end up making last minute crap desperation signings as per every season!!!!

This transfer window is gonna be the death of me!!!!!