IGNORED

Ronaldo

His best years are definately behind him.

Don't like it when older former world superstar say they would like to come to the Premeriship to finish there careers, as if we are some second rate leauge.

Its the best and fastest league in the world with no place for has beens who are already off the pace in slower leagues. Unless they are willing to come when they are in their prime, I don't want emm over here.

- I will never pay good money just to come and see a name take to the pitch.

Guest fozzie22
His best years are definately behind him.

Don't like it when older former world superstar say they would like to come to the Premeriship to finish there careers, as if we are some second rate leauge.

Its the best and fastest league in the world with no place for has beens who are already off the pace in slower leagues. Unless they are willing to come when they are in their prime, I don't want emm over here.

- I will never pay good money just to come and see a name take to the pitch.

I take you to task Rob by saying that the premiership is the best in the world,it isnt..

But who the hell would sign big teeth..was a hell of a player back in the day,but well,well past his best

But ive just has a thought

Ginola...*shudders*

I take you to task Rob by saying that the premiership is the best in the world,it isnt..

But who the hell would sign big teeth..was a hell of a player back in the day,but well,well past his best

But ive just has a thought

Ginola...*shudders*

OK - it argubley the best (or one of the best). But one thing it isn't is a league that is desperate to have big name has beens to draw in the crowds.

I just hate it when so called superstars say they would like to finish there career in the Premiership. As if they don't have to be at there best to make it in the Prem.

It is usually with the sniff or one last pay day.

Guest fozzie22
OK - it argubley the best (or one of the best). But one thing it isn't is a league that is desperate to have big name has beens to draw in the crowds.

I just hate it when so called superstars say they would like to finish there career in the Premiership. As if they don't have to be at there best to make it in the Prem.

It is usually with the sniff or one last pay day.

I agree about "superstars" coming in for one last pay day..like they need it <_<

But the PL is poor atm

the prem and la liga are the best two leagues

seria 'a' is terrible, its as exciting as a RS telling you the reasons he cant get to the game

hollands league is shite, kevin campbell would be on 30 goals this season in that league..kezman scored for fun in it....nuff said

don't know about the german league....too many germans in it though prob :D

sorry chaps, but Ronaldo is still a quality player, he may be a fat cow, but he wasnt exactly skinny in his prime! that arsenal game is the worst hes played all season, and he has out played Raul for the last 2 years!

the worst thing of all is he got put on the transfer list on FIFA and chose Bournemouth over the all conquering blues!