IGNORED

Ferrari Good News!

Randomness

Been searching and i found what i was looking for, dithering davey, BK or whoever who sorted Ferrari's Loan deal out did the right thing, the one year loan WITH a view to a permanent £3.7M Transfer!! :D i'd pay double that tbh, MOYSIE BK BUY HIM NOW before roma realise what they are missing! he's happy here, dont dither on this one dave!

probably will though. :huh:

aye, great news that, lets hope there are plenty more to strenghten the squad in the summer.

two strikers are a must, wouldnt say a gk, like to give a young un a chance, another versatile defender (ferrari is just that, another one would be nice :D ) and two midfielders

that would keep me happy at least :D

Don't forget people that Arteta signed on loan with a fee agreed for a perm move and Everton wanted him cheaper and nearly lost out on him.

Only cos no-one else really came in for him I beleive that we had the upper hand.

no way, the transfer fee remained the same. only artetas wages were to be discussed, arteta wanted more, and we saved over a million quid over his contract!

ps. sign ferrari