IGNORED

Westerveld

Im I the only one who thinks this is a good move?

He is not as bad as people are making out, he brings with him good experience aswell wasnt he in goal for Liverpoo when then won those 5 Trophies?

Speaking with some Kopite mates they think it is a good moved and most of them rated him and cant believe he wasnt getting a game for Pompey.

I would say he will play ainst the Toon at the weekend need an experienced head in goal in front of 55k plus screaming Geordies.

Ruddy is young enough to understand the decision he will expect it I would say.

HAVE TO BRING HIM IN , WE HAVE NOBODY FOR THE SUBS BENCH.

Because we are bringing him in does'nt necessarily mean he will automaticly play, need cover for the bench.

although i have said it before, would be asking a lot of Ruddy to feel at ease at St James Park, in front of 50.000 fat gutted beer swillin geordies.

ya noo wha a mean like ya bugger man. ( GOOD GEORDIE ACCENT) :D

:unsure: looks like its westerveld to start then.

Feel sorry for Ruddy but i'am sure he'll understand, should give him a feel for the occassion. Last time he had no time to think about it and I think DM knows the lad and would want to protect him. Just hope Sander tries to prove a point and gain a permanent deal while he's here!!

:unsure: looks like its westerveld to start then.

Feel sorry for Ruddy but i'am sure he'll understand, should give him a feel for the occassion. Last time he had no time to think about it and I think DM knows the lad and would want to protect him. Just hope Sander tries to prove a point and gain a permanent deal while he's here!!

WTF "permanent deal" "DM knows the lad and would want to protect him"!

Would you realy take Westerveld?

Remember Moyes trying to protect Rooney, goes the world cup sets the place on fire, signs for Manure and scores a hat trick on his début in the Champions League!

Not impressed with the decision making here, realy not impressed!

Guest fozzie22
Beggers can't be choosers my friends, and just having a 19 year old isn't accepatbe.

Its a 28 day loan - so will reserve judgment until I see the performances and how the next month pans out.

I remember a cetain alan hansen saying something about "you cant win anything with kids"..he was wrong

If he's good enough,hes old enough simple as that.