IGNORED

Those Loveable Reds

BlueBird

thats outrageous. the lowest of the low. im not sure which is worse, throwing cups of piss on to the oposing fans below you or trying to overturn an ambulance with an obviously very injured player in it.

please never let Everton fans stoop so low. you cant control what your fellow supporters do i guess and then it gives everyone a bad name

thats outrageous. the lowest of the low. im not sure which is worse, throwing cups of piss on to the oposing fans below you or trying to overturn an ambulance with an obviously very injured player in it.

please never let Everton fans stoop so low. you cant control what your fellow supporters do i guess and then it gives everyone a bad name

Pretty much sets the tone for the derby doesnt it, take your umbrellas blues :huh:

Gonna take a step 2 the side here.

Terrible act's, never condonable.

However, & I would hope for the same , from across the park in regards to stating that a few Mindless Morons are not hard to find in any large City.

Im not going to tarnish the lot of them over this, But lets face reality, those few mindless Moron's could well in another instance have been ours.

Neville wound em in the press before hand, The rivalry is immense anyway..Still to take in to prospective these acts are well out of order...yet unfortunately not really that suprising.

EDIT: Oh & Im refering top the Smith thing not the urine. Past Photo's of Pat in an adult Nappy may show some bias in that direction so wont pass opinion... ;)

Edited by PatV

"I have not been short of invitations to other clubs and have been received more warmly by Everton than I have by liverpool."

Bill Shankly after his retirement.

Sums up the RS dont you think!!!!!!

Unfortunately - however you look at it - the mindless act of 'attacking an ambulance' was undertaken by people of this city. Thats the same people that you, whether blue or red, share a lot of things with. Its disappointing that a few idiots have yet again let us all down in front of the countries and world's most popular sporting fans.

Its disgraceful that some people thought they were doing good by attacking an ambulance just because it had a man utd player in it. I hate Alan Smith - cant stand him but that doesnt mean I would condone the actions of a few nobs living amongst us in the best city in the world (in my opinion).

This thing happens all of the time, in every city - but we will always here about it happening here because the press love getting the 'scousers' in trouble.

The whole throwing 'urine' in empty coke bottles is also out of order. For the obvious reasons and also because football is becoming, more and more, the family game and there will have been kids in that stand. But - - LFC are well aware that there is an existance of morons that will stop at nothing to get a rise. So, i blame them, for allowing LFC fans to sit in a tier above the traveling away supporters - thats ludicrous and the FA should not allow it at all in the prem - especially when its LFC v mufc.

The club is to blame for any urine throwing. Unfortunately, if you put temptation in front of a person, then 9 times out of 10 they will take the oppurtunity.

As has been said - EFC has its fair share of morons.

I think its just another sad example of the type of idiots that have no respect for people or propert.

Think its time for the police to start getting tough. We are turning into a politically correct, over demorcratic, wet nurse, soft to the core, country

Give em all 12 months in the army :angry:

BASTARDS

There is a very serious chance of Football as we know it turning into a totally Politically correct game and losing all the passion and excitement that draws us to it in our millions every weekend.

I remember games were the players were extravagant to say the least in their celebrations and the fans (myself included loved it).

"Incitement" it just pisses me off to see all the passion removed :ie shirt over the head, Players celebrating with the crowd or lettin the opposition know how much it meant means a card what is this game coming to?????

Fans should be proud of their Club and sing and shout about it (we let them impose there all seater rules how much more are we willing to take. (Smokin , Drinkin banned at all clubs its on its way)

Will they ban singing next in case it OFFENDS the away fans or take away our colours in case its seen as incitement

This does not excuse attackin an ambulance doesnt matter whos in it

Get into Them !!!!!!!

Edited by Blue_till_i_die

When you travel around in Europe like the RS supporters, there is a tendancy to pick up the local customs, this one originates from Istanbul...................

......Its called, have some of that you barstards. :lol::lol: NOT NICE.

...................anfieldcapers.jpg