IGNORED

Why...?

Bill

Just found another one.  ........... Streetender.

Playing in the arcade and HAS 174 POSTS BY HIS NAME, RUN A CHECK AND ONLY TWO POSTS ARE SHOWN, BACK IN AUGUST.  :blink:  

Got a couple of hackers getting in somehow.

They must have no lives and be the biggest PC geeks eva to bother hacking an arcade on a forum!

You fooking muppets get a life.

But didn't we have to go back to a August backup in about December??? I remember I lost about 200-300 posts in that time.

Thinking about it now understand what you saying doesn't make sense??? I lost my posts so so would he.

Hmm Interesting!!!!!

Edited by Adam

There is another one called Blue76 (Happy birthday by the way) that says 25 posts but can only see 2 of them.

Not saying he is using the arcade just can't work out why it only shows 2 of them is it something to do with the posts only stay on for a period of time?

Edited by Adam

All it does is recount the database and if you have 3000 active posts it will give you a count of 3000. if you a count of 3000 but only have 5 post in the database it will give you a count of 5.

We us losing the database a while back it might not be a good idea, as everyones would be reset.