IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Riddle

Brad stared through the dirty soot-smeared window on the 22nd floor of the office tower. Overcome with depression he slid the window open and jumped through it. It was a sheer drop outside the building to the ground. Miraculously after he landed he was completely unhurt. Since there was nothing to cushion his fall or slow his descent, how could he have survived the fall?

Shocking.

Moved into a first floor flat in Glastonbury in 1994 and the first morning I woke up there I looked out of the front window and there was a fire engine, three police cars, an ambulance and the whole front of the house taped off, including the gate that was my access.

The old lady downstairs had caught fire to her clothing making her breakfast and burned to death :( .

Welcome to the neighbourhood :mellow: .

Juat heard that somewhere very local to me (Claughton Village) that there has been a double stabbing. A 46 year old man is dead and a teenager is critical. Drove past on the way home from the game and it was all blocked off by the police, wondered what was going on and now I know.

Shocking.

Just found out they were both Everton fans on their way to the game yesterday.

Guest efctaxi
Juat heard that somewhere very local to me (Claughton Village) that there has been a double stabbing. A 46 year old man is dead and a teenager is critical. Drove past on the way home from the game and it was all blocked off by the police, wondered what was going on and now I know.

Shocking.

Terrible news :mellow:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/7822746.stm

FFS...some people are real idiots. Stabbing a man and his son, and I bet that the son didn't deserve it. It seems knife-crime is the way to go nowadays when an argument gets out of hand. :angry:

Edit: I changed my set, I'm unsure whether I like it =/ I think I liked the Halo one better..

Edited by dark

Driving up to Coventry tomorrow to pick up a car I've bought for my mother.

Put together four CD's for the trip....two for the journey up (with aged parent) and two for the drive back alone (or maybe with Josh if he decides to come along for the ride).

Love putting together compilations....though the first two were a bit challenging :unsure: .

Virginia Tech has had another massacre. :mellow:

A graduate student from China was decapitated with a kitchen knife in a campus cafe at Virginia Tech by another graduate student who knew her, police said Thursday. Xin Yang, 22, was killed Wednesday night after arriving at the campus from Beijing on Jan. 8 to begin studying accounting, Virginia Tech Police Chief Wendell Flinchum said.

..More

Edited by dark