IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

AHHA!

A Manchester City fan has admitted his embarrassment after having 'Kaka' tattooed on his chest before the Milan star snubbed the club last month.

City appeared to be on the verge of a world record £100 million deal, but the Brazilian rejected their approach to stay with the Serie A giants. Christopher Atkinson, 25, attempted to cover up the tattoo after the transfer fell through, but friends discovered it.

"They haven't stopped taking the Mick. Kaka's one of my favourite players. I got carried away by the emotion of him coming here," Atkinson, of Altrincham in Cheshire, told The Sun. I wanted to show off. I just hope we go for him this summer. It's taken a few weeks to see the funny side. At least I have a permanent reminder of how close City came to signing him."

Despite the disappointment, Atkinson has pledged to get another player's name stencilled on to his body. He said: "I'm having a Robinho tattoo next."

Robinho has been linked with a summer move to Chelsea.

AHHA!

A Manchester City fan has admitted his embarrassment after having 'Kaka' tattooed on his chest before the Milan star snubbed the club last month.City appeared to be on the verge of a world record £100 million deal, but the Brazilian rejected their approach to stay with the Serie A giants. Christopher Atkinson, 25, attempted to cover up the tattoo after the transfer fell through, but friends discovered it.

"They haven't stopped taking the Mick. Kaka's one of my favourite players. I got carried away by the emotion of him coming here," Atkinson, of Altrincham in Cheshire, told The Sun. I wanted to show off. I just hope we go for him this summer. It's taken a few weeks to see the funny side. At least I have a permanent reminder of how close City came to signing him."

Despite the disappointment, Atkinson has pledged to get another player's name stencilled on to his body. He said: "I'm having a Robinho tattoo next."

Robinho has been linked with a summer move to Chelsea.

hahahahahahahahahaha what a berk!!!!!

Guest efctaxi

Kaka is what my parents used to call my number two's as a baby :D

Got to love the wishful thinking of the City fans .

I wonder how many are in the queue to get a tatoo saying prem / European champs :)