IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Thank's Mark :) .

Going mad here. Shed coming today but the delivery window is 7.00am to 7.00pm <_< . Was hoping to get a big chunk of it built today but it's looking less and less likely....BOLLOCKS!

Ah yes, the joy of shed ownership, I remember it well. I now have a cupboard, a poor substitute in my humble opinion

ATB

Mac

Ah yes, the joy of shed ownership, I remember it well. I now have a cupboard, a poor substitute in my humble opinion

You can have free run of mine mate....if you help me build it :P . 318 miles according to the AA Route finder, what time can you be here :huh: ?

It arrived just as the rain came...predictable :angry: .

The rain seemed to come in random bursts today. The first break started in school and it came lightly before battering heavy down as it ended. Once we were indoors the sun came out and all was well. It came again just as dinner started for a few minutes before stopping. It's a funny thing weather. One second its one thing and the next its another. The sun came out and that was pretty awesome but I'm not a massive fan of getting wet.

Fifth grandchild just clocked in this morning....another girl, puts them 4-1 up

Many congrats Gramps. I am presuming all is well, fingers and toes etc. You are creating a dynasty my friend.

Well good luck mate. I've done a few tournements down there over the years :P It's a great place that and its surprising how knackaring it gets sometimes. I stick to Sunday League now on the outdoor pitches. I've not been playing comptative at the JJB since Year 7 of High School. We drew 3-3 today after being 3-1 down with ten minutes to go. It's great playing like this too, when the suns out its awesome.

I know that its not as important on the small pitches but where do you play Aaron?

And you should be confident, those results sound good.

we won again 6-5 after a shite performance.

I can play in every position except in goal, prefebly left wing nowadays.

What is it with Americans when they come to name their children?

Just taking a break for some toast and turned on a bit of sub-Jerry Springer nonsense to see the following..

Tiheria fears Preston may leave her and Akliah when he learns she is a flesh eating alien (OK so I made up the last bit but the names are real).

Tiheria!? Akliah!? Some of the names they have are ludicrous; Deshawn was a memorable one I saw a while back.

Do they just have a bag of scrabble letters in the delivery rooms and people go, "consonant, vowel, vowel, consonant" like on Countdown?

It's bizzarre :huh: .

Another family just on....Idivine, Janeisha and baby Dar'Tayvious :mellow: .

What is it with Americans when they come to name their children?

The American's are bad at naming thier children are they Mike, the Chinese are just as bad;

A Chinese couple tried to name their baby "@," claiming the character used in e-mail addresses echoed their love for the child, an official trying to whip the national language into line said Thursday.

The unusual name stands out especially in Chinese, which has no alphabet and instead uses tens of thousands of multi-stroke characters to represent words.

"The whole world uses it to write e-mail, and translated into Chinese it means 'love him'," the father explained, according to the deputy chief of the State Language Commission Li Yuming.

OK....I know you're all really excited by this but afraid to ask, so here are some shed construction photo's :lol: .

100_2194.jpg

100_2196.jpg

100_2199.jpg

100_2203.jpg

100_2206.jpg

Not painted yet (although I have trimmed the felt) but the problem is the wife's started nesting. First it has to be painted Cedar :sick01: rather than blue :( and today we've spent more than £200 in Ikea buying blinds, a rug, little table and another of those classic comfy chairs (LINK) that they do to add to mine which is already there having been transfered from the old shed.

I'm beginning to worry that I may have to share :unsure: .

Guest efctaxi
OK....I know you're all really excited by this but afraid to ask, so here are some shed construction photo's :lol: .

100_2194.jpg

100_2196.jpg

100_2199.jpg

100_2203.jpg

100_2206.jpg

Not painted yet (although I have trimmed the felt) but the problem is the wife's started nesting. First it has to be painted Cedar :sick01: rather than blue :( and today we've spent more than £200 in Ikea buying blinds, a rug, little table and another of those classic comfy chairs (LINK) that they do to add to mine which is already there having been transfered from the old shed.

I'm beginning to worry that I may have to share :unsure: .

Good job :thumbsup_still:

Why the self build though ? Was it a lot cheaper ?

Good job :thumbsup_still:

Why the self build though ? Was it a lot cheaper ?

It was indeed....they wanted £699 to put it up (that doesn't include the base preparation, you have to do that yourself) :o . Seems to be the going rate....said to the lad who helped me put it up that we ought to go into business; took us about ten hours but obviously once you get the hang it'd be a lot quicker. Six hours tops, £350 each for half a days work!? Could live happily on building two a week :) .

It was indeed....they wanted £699 to put it up (that doesn't include the base preparation, you have to do that yourself) :o . Seems to be the going rate....said to the lad who helped me put it up that we ought to go into business; took us about ten hours but obviously once you get the hang it'd be a lot quicker. Six hours tops, £350 each for half a days work!? Could live happily on building two a week :) .

Maybe Everton could get you in as a contractor for the new stadium. AS long as they give you the materials i'm sure you could knock something together, and probably for half the price!

Maybe Everton could get you in as a contractor for the new stadium. AS long as they give you the materials i'm sure you could knock something together, and probably for half the price!

No prob Jamie....all I'd need is a slighly larger spirit level and I'll be off :lol: !

I've just been mapped :D .

Google street view car just pulled up outside my house, didn't know what it was but a quick bit of research and I found out.

Big Brother is watching me :( .

googlestreetview.jpg

Not my picture, found it online.

Just looked at the Sheffield version of this and its actually quite an amazing little feature thing. I found my flat on there. Windows are open so must have been in!

Haven't done round this area yet so won't be able to locate my house yet. If this uproar all goes up then they may take it down altogether...

The fury in the UK over Google's effort to introduce its Street View feature to Google (NSDQ: GOOG) Maps continues to escalate. The latest twist: A privacy group has filed a formal complaint with the British Information Commissioner, asking that the service be shut down pending an investigation, because it says more than 200 people could be identified in the street-view images.

Full

People love to complain dont they. So what if you can see a few people! All it shows is that on a certain unidentified day they where in that city. Big whoop. I think its a really good idea and system.

Political correctness and all this kind of madness drives me insane. Why waste your own time campaigning about something a frivolous as this. Its not like its a contstant live feed, its just a bloody picture!

Good evening welcomes to tesco's how may i help you? :rolleyes:

The electric blanket that I bought my wife for Christmas has just stopped working. I have no receipt or packaging (although if you check my Clubcard records you'll find the evidence).

Can I have a replacement please :huh: ?