IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Heard a funny fact about HP the other day. The guy who invented it had to sell on the rights becasue if debts, he sold the recipe and rights for £150, can't remeber what year that was, 1920's i think. The patent of HP Sauce and its market value is now estimated at £300m.

An ancestor of mine invented a form of shoe polish in the nineteenth century (he wasn't alone, people worldwide were experimenting to come up with it, notably in New Zealand, hence Kiwi which still sells today) and it was such a good product that he sold the patent for a tidy sum. Sadly he was a bit of a dope with the money and it soon ran out so he did the obvious thing and sold the patent again.....mistake....landed him in prison :( . He did another stretch a while later for bigamy. True story :) .

Is this a North/South thing?

If so I may be onto a loser on here :lol: !

Where do people stand on Worcestershire? Lea & Perrins or nothing for me :smile_anim: .

I tried to run a thread on this but some sod closed it :lol: ...............................in other forums it ran as brown sauce against ketchup which you southern softies seem to like for some strange reason

I tried to run a thread on this but some sod closed it :lol: ...............................in other forums it ran as brown sauce against ketchup which you southern softies seem to like for some strange reason

It quite clearly says in the user guidelines that all sauce discussion is to be placed in the Longest Thread Jim. I wish people would read them more carefully when they sign up, it'd save a lot of embarrassing condiment based confusion.

Guest efctaxi
I have to go into hospital today and will only get out around about Thursday meaning I'm going to have to take a very breif break from the forum. I'll see you all later - bye for now B)

Good luck mate

Well what is it about and can we see stills of the girls in action????

:P It's about child abuse and neglect. The girl in question is 9 years old! If that really floats your boat then I may have to stop talking to you!!!

I'll post a link to the film when we finish the edit, will be a while though. We have some great footage. We hired a proffesional cinematographer and the difference is amazing. We where shooting on HDV (High-Def Digital Video) but hired out a piece of equipement called a movie tube where you can attach prime lenses so that it has a more filmic look rather than a digital look. Not sure if that will mean anything to anyone but it's all good.

Think there should be a thread put to one side so people can chat to each other.

If there is only one or two browsing the thread in quiet moments, can always look for this thread to chat to someone.

Theres one on the car forum i use, and it is visited quite a lot.

You can call it " anybody there " or " want to Chat" or something, just a random thought that came into my head. :)

Licker.

We should call it 'shoutbox'?!

Was looking at some old posts in big topics, stumbled across Bill's vision...

:P It's about child abuse and neglect. The girl in question is 9 years old! If that really floats your boat then I may have to stop talking to you!!!

I'll post a link to the film when we finish the edit, will be a while though. We have some great footage. We hired a proffesional cinematographer and the difference is amazing. We where shooting on HDV (High-Def Digital Video) but hired out a piece of equipement called a movie tube where you can attach prime lenses so that it has a more filmic look rather than a digital look. Not sure if that will mean anything to anyone but it's all good.

No offence intended Jamie......................is it for local or national consumption and is it aimed at a particular age group?

Hope its not serious. Good luck with what ever it is mate.

Best of luck, I'm still recovering after my op the other week mate, you'll be ok

Good luck mate

Thanks for the comments guys :) A little update on the life of dark. I've been allowed to come home tonight and take some of the penicillin (sp) tablets that they were giving me at the hospital myself. Now if all goes to plan I could be released as quickly as tomorrow, although nothing is certain. They say that they need to do some further testing on my liver which will take place around May. Hope you all missed me, I'm back for the night

Thanks for the comments guys :) A little update on the life of dark. I've been allowed to come home tonight and take some of the penicillin (sp) tablets that they were giving me at the hospital myself. Now if all goes to plan I could be released as quickly as tomorrow, although nothing is certain. They say that they need to do some further testing on my liver which will take place around May. Hope you all missed me, I'm back for the night

so your balls are OK :P