IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

This weekend for me will consisted of.

Up early Saturday to go up my house to do some more work on it so can move in at some point this year.

Will spent all day saturday up there apart from 2 hours when I will go for breakfast and get back in time to watch the football. Will then go back up the house to do some more work.

Sunday morning will be up the house again until about 11 when I have to go to Wickes to speak to someone that is designing a new kitchen for me.

Followed by kids football at 2pm. We are 3rd and playing top of the table. Coach an under 13 side.

I normally cook a roast on a Sunday but mum will have to cook it this week.

Then Sunday night about 7.30ish will go to the pub as have a pool match.

Followed by hangover on Monday morning.

Should study at some point over the weekend but with being up the house for most of it won't get time again.

Tonight I finished the PSR, and cracked open a nice cheeky bottle of red. Tomorrow I have court at 10.45, do my bit and then watch him get off or go down.

Day off on Friday for a funeral.

Saturday I've booked the the game on Prem Plus (robbing B*st*rds)

The rest of my day is the hands of fate - but either scenario involves a large box of cheap and tasty wine from Netto, (Scandanavian for value don't you know).

Sunday, poss a bit of early morning delight, Tara willing, read the paper, scratch my testicles and do the Kids school uniforms for Monday.

ATB

Mac

Well I did fail to add, that my eldest has recently picked up a RS shirt off one of her mates (they sell a lot of them in the North East :D ). She has said she is going to stroll around singing the Stevie G song during the game - there may be headlines in the papers on monday if she does.

I did teach her the Robbie Fowler song which she loved and told her mate, and I think that's why the friend gave her the shirt for Saturday. I could just do without a house full of 16 year old girls giving me sh*t about something they don't understand. :angry::angry::angry:

ATB

Mac

Its my last weekend at uni before i come home and no work to do so im happy!!!!! The boyfriends coming to stay this weekend havent seen him for 4 weeks so should be fun except he'll get in a nark cos i'll make him get out of bed early on saturday to go watch the game!

Its my last weekend at uni before i come home and no work to do so im happy!!!!!  The boyfriends coming to stay this weekend havent seen him for 4 weeks so should be fun except he'll get in a nark cos i'll make him get out of bed early on saturday to go watch the game!

Leave him in bed, go watch it with Rhino ;)

I went to the funeral this morning and I was a little bit taken back by the fact the lady in question requested a non-religious service, her choice. It was what is called a "humanist" service, very odd, but quite moving nontheless.

Currently Tara and myself are discussing tomorrows game - she needs me to keep the noise down for the sake of the neighbours - I promise nothing.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:P

ATB

Mac

Sadly I'll not have to make the choice as I've been expressly forbidden to die by my son. So I'll be supporting the blues for eternity :huh: ...but I think non-religious (and non family being fleeced by undertakers) is the way to go. My wife wants to be burnt on an open pyre in the woods.

I always thought the Great Escape tune would be a laff & I have a cple of other tunes as direct @ shots towards people i no will be there.

Figured why not send a final passing salvo & give those I really want to a right chuckle, whilst pissing off a certain few...Oh yeh I have no religious denomination, & carry no religious guilt whatsoever...deffo overated in Pat's eyes.