IGNORED

Incase You Can Watch It

Adam

what a fuckin 1st goal!!! great play from mikky, mcfly's touch was class and top quality finish from leon!!

Beattie's wasnt bad either, should av scored at the end though <_<

PS Davies has to go (not just because of this miss...hes just shit)

Guest fozzie22
yup i dnt think much of davies either...yet another transfer f*ck up.  Thort we wer unlucky there today tho. BT was unluky at the end. Cracker by leon like ya say i think he's one of our better players...wen he plays well the whole team does.

Aye davies has been a waste of money

Watching something the other day they were saying "I thought Davies was a right sided mid but obv Everton needed some grit and skill in the middle of the park that is why he has played in the middle most of the season for Everton."

NO - It's because we tried to play him on the right and he doesnt stay there he just comes inside or goes missing so we HAD to play him in the middle.

Guest fozzie22
Watching something the other day they were saying "I thought Davies was a right sided mid but obv Everton needed some grit and skill in the middle of the park that is why he has played in the middle most of the season for Everton."

NO - It's because we tried to play him on the right and he doesnt stay there he just comes inside or goes missing so we HAD to play him in the middle.

And he doesnt do that very well either..no wonder spurs got rid of him :angry: