IGNORED

Osmans Goal

Guest Reg Reagan

Guest Reg Reagan

Leon Osmans goal has to be the goal of the season...

what fucking power and accuracy he put into it!

Brilliant goal it was and followed closely behind it is BTs goal in the 2nd half...

to be honest i dont think osman misses pace, his running ball is quality and you rarely see him lose the ball, getting rid of him would be getting rid of one of the best players at the club. he wouldnt look out of place at one of the big clubs IMO

Guest fozzie22
to be honest i dont think osman misses pace, his running ball is quality and you rarely see him lose the ball, getting rid of him would be getting rid of one of the best players at the club. he wouldnt look out of place at one of the big clubs IMO

Agreed..my player of the season so far..with arteta coming 2nd

couldnt see ossies goal from where i was sat, he seemed to keep fallinover, yet he never lost the ball quality! was right next to BTs though, excelent work!

and sorry, Arteta for player of the season for me (how do spain not include him?) with ossie close behind

fuck off steven gerrard... leon osman is now taking your position for the england squad in teh world cup :D

Well they say he cant play with lampard................... :P

Excellent strike from lil' Leon and a well taken goal by Beattie its about time he converted one that took a bit of skill!

All in all a decent result considering how they turned us (and athers too this season) over at Goodison.

Edited by GoldfishMemory

Deffo Arteta for me. Classy player, but like Ossy as hes a good home grown player, come through the ranks and has waited for the chance to prove himself and here he now is. I think he will get better and better. Does lack pace though, but so does dave beckam and hes played 90 odd times for england

Deffo Arteta for me. Classy player, but like Ossy as hes a good home grown player, come through the ranks and has waited for the chance to prove himself and here he now is. I think he will get better and better. Does lack pace though, but so does dave beckam and hes played 90 odd times for england

Have got to agree with Arteta for player of the season

Ossie

BT

Hibbo

have all been excellent IMO.