IGNORED

Advice Please

MikeO

I've just spotted on the official site that you can get one adult plus one child ticket for the Villa game for £30...it's gonna cost me more than that in petrol to get there but I think I can maybe squeeze co-operation from the better half. Never been there with a kid before...where should we sit (main stand and upper bullens not included in the offer)..gotta be done. If people are flying in from the States to go to Goodison then I'll find the cash somewhere!! :D:D

aH FOUND IT, LOOKS LIKE IT IS JUST A BOX OFFICE DEAL ;(

...but you can do it through the post...I just have. Thanks for the advice Ian...I've asked for the family enclosure if it's included in the deal or Park end if not...my lad's going to explode with excitement when he gets back from school :D

Edited by mikeo

Got my tickets...in the family enc. Looking forward to it big time, it's gonna be a lifelong memory..Joshua's first home game (taken him to Goodison before and have a photo of him with Dixie).

One more thing though, I've never driven...where's the best place to park?

Along priory road away from Goodison there is the vernon sangster car park, you can park here and its a 10 min walk through stanley park (best go through the park and at the Goodison end there is a fishing lake) this brings you out by the Dixie statue end, then you can walk round onto Goodison road

Dont think theres much better than that?

Along priory road away from Goodison there is the vernon sangster car park, you can park here and its a 10 min walk through stanley park (best go through the park and at the Goodison end there is a fishing lake) this brings you out by the Dixie statue end, then you can walk round onto Goodison road

Dont think theres much better than that?

Cheers Zed, spot on. Gonna be there as early as poss..leave home around 6.00/6.30. It's about 250 miles so be there about ten to get in the shop and take in the atmosphere...I feel like a big kid!!

Cheers Zed, spot on. Gonna be there as early as poss..leave home around 6.00/6.30. It's about 250 miles so be there about ten to get in the shop and take in the atmosphere...I feel like a big kid!!

I'l have £20 on your youngling saying at some time during the match that when he gets older he is gona sit in the Gwladys street end!

Everyone tells the same story after their first game that they looked at the Glawdys all stood up and singing and promised themselves that one day they would sit in their with the lads.

Enjoy your day anyway and i hope Goodison park has the same effect on your son as it had on me 18 years ago a magical memory that neva leaves you :D:D:D:D

COYB

I'l have £20 on your youngling saying at some time during the match that when he gets older he is gona sit in the Gwladys street end!

Everyone tells the same story after their first game that they looked at the Glawdys all stood up and singing and promised themselves that one day they would sit in their with the lads.

Enjoy your day anyway and i hope Goodison park has the same effect on your son as it had on me 18 years ago a magical memory that neva leaves you  :D   :D   :D   :D

COYB

Thanks fishman...he's already told me he wants to live in Liverpool when he grows up so he can be surrounded by Evertonians instead of the endless masses of cloned ManU, Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea "fans" he meets round here! He'll be in the Gwladys end for sure many times.

(Wish I'd had my camera this morning...didn't tell him I'd bought tickets, just asked him to open the envelope for me...took a moment for him to work out what they were..then he was speechless :D ).

Enjoy your day anyway and i hope Goodison park has the same effect on your son as it had on me 18 years ago a magical memory that neva leaves you  :D   :D   :D   :D

COYB

My first game was standing in the Gwladys

and then for the next 10 years :)

(spine shivers for a moment0

I'm sure youll have an amazing day Mike

Mike, I hope you and Joshua have a fantastic time, I can imagine you spending most of your time looking at your lad's reactions and missing the game.

My first game was v Arsenal in 1970, and every second is etched on my memory, have fun both of you.

ATB

Mac

Can spell & structure, cant type, cant be assed editing..Pat's simple theory & of course the care factor issue of "0".

By the way my 1st match was wif my Dad V's Inter Milan in the 75/76 ( think 75/76 ?) Uefa cup....wouldnt take me to League matches in them days, must have thopught the Euro ties would have some more culture.

Either that or tickets were cheap.....Honestly cant remeber where in the ground we were ...Was a 0-0 but was a great time & Bob latchford was even better in Colour than balck & white & than he sounded on the crystal set.

Oh ye must say above sentance is clear as mud, my "Dad wasnt actually playing against Inter", the Blues were....

....oH but in my mind for along time, I was playing that night & ghosted in for a powerfull last min divng header to send the masses in to raptures..Happy Days.

P.s the Arl fella still to this day despises Micky Thomas...

Licker - remember crytsal sets?

I havent looked at my bank account since ive been back, on account of fear, but your trip will be worth EVERY penny. :D

I've just spotted on the official site that you can get one adult plus one child ticket for the Villa game for £30...it's gonna cost me more than that in petrol to get there but I think I can maybe squeeze co-operation from the better half. Never been there with a kid before...where should we sit (main stand and upper bullens not included in the offer)..gotta be done. If people are flying in from the States to go to Goodison then I'll find the cash somewhere!! :D   :D