IGNORED

Everton V Fulham

LeeTino8

Tough game to call I think.

I agree its a must win but isn't Fulham one of our boggy boys???

Thought we played well against West Ham and done well to come back on 2 ocasions.

I think the first goal is important and think however gets it will win the game.

Bad news for everyone is I think we will win the game 2 v 1. Cahill (2)

If Yobo or Ferrari is back then think one should replace Weir as they have pace up front and we got caught out against West Ham with it

After BT's addmission that he has actualy started thinking about what he is gona do before belting the ball i'm going for a comfortable Everton win 3-1 with slim getting 2 and Timmy following up with the third.

Remember boys Radz doesnt like getting stick so when we sing "F*ck off Radzinski" feel free to join in!

All games left at home are winnable, must not slip up against these.

Middlesboro, Fulham and Villa are all catching us, so we need to make sure of our home advantage.

PICK UP SOME POINTS AWAY, AND WE ARE A COMFORTABLE TOP TEN FINISH.

Licker. :)

PS.......Kilbane is due a goal so i'll go for him (if selected) and Beattie. 2-0.

Edited by toffeelicker

Who are they the 11 players and Coleman?

2-1 Beattie brace

Don't you mean 11.5 you can hardly count all 3ft 2" of Radzinski as a full person!! my 9 year old sons bigger than him :lol: !!!

I think we'l win this one no worries, if we can put in a performance like last week we won't have any problems especially after Arsenal tore them apart last week!!!

Everton 3- Fulham 0

Beattie 2

Mcfadden

Where you from King rat, and what you doin up here.

Hope the game is not a let down for you.

PS..............welcome to the Forum.  :)

Originally from the west of Scotland, moved down here in the summer for my g/f.

I'm used to watching my 2nd division team Morton every week so I've missed the games this season, glad to be getting back into it! :D

HaHa...keep it going boys..

(Just sent an email to Cralton Palmer at Score interactive asking for his comments on this...)

See that wanker Carlton Palmer on BBC score interactive after the match today. "Everton will struggle..bottom seven will be the ones fighting relegation..but Fulham have the quality to pull away." Complete prick, look at his managerial record, what does he know? On current form (last six games) league table we're joint second with Arsenal, Manure and Chelski behind some lucky bastards who've won their last six. Real relegation form that Carlton you dick. Get a proper job, you know fuck all about football!!

:D:D:D

Edited by mikeo