IGNORED

Everton V Villa

MikeO

OK so I get to start this thread as it's my first visit to Goodison in fifteen years (don't believe it's that long but the last one was a 3-1 midweek win over Arsenal at the start of the 91/92 season...been to many, many away games in between though), and my sons first visit.

Gotta be another good display and comfortable win, although can't expect Villa to be as poor as Fulham. I'm going for another 3-1..Beattie, Cahill and Arteta.

0-2 villa will win it.. :D

Go away gimp features

Sorry, we should start being a bit cocky ans say we must win this game. We have got to start being confident. The team will be full of confidents

As steveo says "5 wins at home"

Although villa did play well against BBurn and where unlucky. We should be to good for them, although I am worried about baros and more against wier and stubbs. Although they have stood up to everythink so far

2-1 for the original and mighty blue storm troopers :angry::angry::angry:

i was thinking about this, i was going along the lines of, yeah would be happy with a point, but after reading the above, nothing less than 3 points will do. we are playing so well, and baros jsut got taken off injured. they only have luke moore and phillips fit now, and neither are setting the world on fire.

The form beets is in, with the midfield and macca, i think we should win 2-0. beets and AVM to score.

Villa lost last night and think Baros went of injured (might be wrong but turned over just before Villa scored and they were on about someone going off early.

The worring thing for people is that I think we will win. Then again I though we would have beat them when we lost 4 nil over xmas.

2 v 1 Beattie and VDM

1-0, beattie.

now some our injury worries are coming to an end we've got a much stronger squad.

i'm sure the same team will start that played at the weekend.

but we should have a fit Yobo on the bench if required, carsley who could be brought on to strengthn the midfield late on if were winning. and Van de Mayde to come on if were struggling attacking wise.

anyone read the interview with him on the offical site yesterday banging on about some run he did, taking on a couple of people, said he could have shot but as he wanted to claim goal of the day he tried to take on another couple of people! anyone that went to the game, did he look sharp when he came on?

After watching the game last night, I am feeling a little more optimistic about the game on Saturday. Pack the midfield, harry them at every opportunity, give them no time on the ball and run at them through the channels every chance we get.

I feel that Arteta will come into his own with a few deadly crosses we can rip them to bits.

Someone is due an absolute buttf*cking off us this season, this could be it.

ATB

Mac

Nothing but a win here get revenge for the boxing day drubbing.. They didnt look good last nite and Baros went off injured which can only be a plus.

3-1 to the blue's Beattie brace and Stubbs to score.

Ps Mikeo hope you enjoy the match and your lad gets a good result and performance from the blues.

Edited by scouse

this should be 3 points in the bag we are in good form at home and villa are in a bad way with most of there team have the flu , beats in good form should bag a couple like timmy to get back on the goal trail again am going 4 -1 to us ;)