IGNORED

Everton V Villa

MikeO

On fire we are 7 goals in two games could have been more finally we are creating chances! Midfield weighing in with goals aswell. Did we play well?

Some results went our way West Ham getting beat as did City and Charlton - Wigan, Blackburn and Bolton won though. Top ten and goal difference is getting better we may need this come end of season. Confidence is good going into the derby next week keep it up boys we want revenge remember no club has done the double over us this season so far long may it continue.

Didn't watch the match, but heard Teflon lived up to his name for the Villa goal?

Teflon dived over the bloody ball for the Villa goal.

Was too late getting down to block the shot which stayed on the deck.

Nige would have saved it.

Generally he looked dodgy and isn't commanding enough of his box.

You could see the lads at the back were uncomfortable so they started not giving it back to him when they possibly could.

Teflon is very worrying, stubbs booted the ball into the park end in frustration and you can see they have not confidence in him.

4-1 was a bit flattering, considering we had two efforts cleared off the line.

Our play was awful in the second half, but we now have a resiliance about us, you could see them breaking us down.

The crowd where embarrasing, 3-0 up, it should have been a carnival atmosphere, but it was dead. I could have stayed in the pub and got a better atmosphere

WHAT DO PEOPLE WANT

As for you Gwladys street enders, where were you?

That said, i'll take three points and 4-1 and a not so good performance, hope they are saving a good performace for next week

Teflon is very worrying, stubbs booted the ball into the park end in frustration and you can see they have not confidence in him.

4-1 was a bit flattering, considering we had two efforts cleared off the line.

Our play was awful in the second half, but we now have a resiliance about us, you could see them breaking us down.

The crowd where embarrasing, 3-0 up, it should have been a carnival atmosphere, but it was dead. I could have stayed in the pub and got a better atmosphere

WHAT DO PEOPLE WANT

As for you Gwladys street enders, where were you?

That said, i'll take three points and 4-1 and a not so good performance, hope they are saving a good performace for next week

im sorry :(

The real story of the day, don't know what the problem is...you arrive nice and early in Stanley Park...

IMAG0005c.jpg

Get into the ground to have a look round..

IMAG0025.jpg

The Blues knock in a swift three goals before half time.....

IMAG0031.jpg

IMAG0037.jpg

IMAG0043.jpg

Then you relax through the second half :rolleyes:

First in so we got to be last out, might be a while before we get back...

IMAG0049.jpg

One satisfied customer...

IMAG0052.jpg

We were flattered a bit though. The midfield were great in the first half, Arteta is a genius and Ossie has the look of Trevor Steven about him. TC was everywhere (and he signed my lads programme :D ) and Neville was steady. BT and Faddy looked confident and effective. It all went a bit iffy in the second half though, TC and Neville went missing and it was a poor goal for Wright to concede (asked him for an autograph too but he dropped the pen :P ). Defence looked wobbly, specially after Hendrie came on.

But had a brilliant day people...thanks for the advice, we'll be back v soon!

Brilliant Mike

Made up you had a Grand day out, the pics are excellent

Some memories to last a lifetime

Were you in the family enclosure?

Yeah...in the corner about ten rows back so spot on for the goal celebrations in the first half, it was a perfect day...saw, and got photos of, most of the players going in and TC's sig in the programme and amazingly Liverpool was warmer than Devon yesterday :D:D . It's certainly a day we'll both always remember!!

We were flattered a bit though. The midfield were great in the first half, Arteta is a genius and Ossie has the look of Trevor Steven about him. TC was everywhere (and he signed my lads programme :D ) and Neville was steady. BT and Faddy looked confident and effective. It all went a bit iffy in the second half though, TC and Neville went missing and it was a poor goal for Wright to concede (asked him for an autograph too but he dropped the pen :P ). Defence looked wobbly, specially after Hendrie came on.

But had a brilliant day people...thanks for the advice, we'll be back v soon!

Gwlad (see what i did there? :lol: ) you had a good day, one that will never be forgotten methinks :D:D

Zed said "As for you Gwladys street enders, where were you?"

Sorry mate but a few men cant make a difference in a stand that big! Half the lads turned up late nursing hangovers, and the atmosphere was still dead after the game! No singing downstairs, no singing upstairs i fookin hate early kick off's.

Quality win mind, performance was a bit flat with plenty of mistakes but i'l take three points whatever way they come especialy with 4 goals :D

Gwlad (see what i did there? :lol: ) you had a good day, one that will never be forgotten methinks  :D   :D

Zed said "As for you Gwladys street enders, where were you?"

Sorry mate but a few men cant make a difference in a stand that big! Half the lads turned up late nursing hangovers, and the atmosphere was still dead after the game! No singing downstairs, no singing upstairs i fookin hate early kick off's.

Quality win mind, performance was a bit flat with plenty of mistakes but i'l take three points whatever way they come especialy with 4 goals  :D

Know what you mean. the early kick offs never make for a good atmosphere

Wasn't particulary havin a go at the gwladys, but it is the traditional hard core

Im also Gwlad we won ;);) nudge nudge