IGNORED

Forlan

Think neutrally, Would you leave Villareal @ the moment. Exciting times & all......Unless they porve to be a real feeder club & break up

their current squad.

However, Sorin, Riquelme & others have become targets for bigger fish & who knows, maybe this current Vilalreal side will go the way of Alaves etc as Spain always seem to have a bolter that rises, has squad ravaged by vultures & then just poke along as they did before going really no where.

How fucking unusual!! We are linked with Forlan, and lo and behold, I open the paper this morning to read that Newcastle are preparing a bid for him!

Yes I know its early, and Sunday, but some of us have to work all year to make sure aircraft are fit for all you rich T/Ters to fly off on your hols!

Edited by bassman

Forlan is not proven in the premiership, we all saw how he struggled at Manure and that is a large sum of money to pay for someone who is not gonna set the world alight. To be honest I don't think there is really much truth in this rumour, surely we could get much better players who want to play for us for a much smaller price.

And I would have thought that by now the club has learnt not to release to the press who their targets really are. Surely Moyes has learnt from the parker/emre situation that when we are interested in a player Newcastle will declare an interest too within the next few days.

forlan was poor for ages but he actually started to score loads near the end, basically in spain he's proved he can finish....as for moving and would he want to? well villareal are bigger but i think forlan might fancy a 2nd crack to prove himself, and personallly id be delighted to get him

i don't have a clue wot u are chattin. He's got bags of pace, goals, and he would make a fantastic partnership with beaatie. with Forlan linking up with beattie's headers and flick ons. I would love to see him join. I am sure now that after his time in Spain he can cut it in the prem. And just while i'm talking about La Liga, who do you think will make way for Anderson Silva when he comes to us? Because our centre midfielders are doing well at the moment.

To - The_Blue,

I have figured why you writing is so bad, it's because you're from Norway aren't you, you're pining for the Fjords aren't you. Do us all a favour go on a web site more suited to your illiterate needs and red needs.

Be glad it was me who replied and not Reg, now f*ck off.

Mac

i thought forlan was good at man utd, maybe not at the very beginning but once he settled i thought he should be in the first team, never really gt a proper chance and so showed what hes made of at villereal and it wasnt suprising, why didnt we take a £2m gamble on him back then. Now he would cost £5m+ but still well worth it in my opinion if we cant get Johnson.

I did want Robbie Keane but thats not gona happen now.

Everton have reportedly sent an agent to open talks with Villarreal over a summer deal for Diego Forlan.

The Mirror suggest that Goodison Park boss David Moyes has dispatched a representative to try and hammer out a £6million deal.

The Everton boss is reportedly chasing two new strikers in the summer, with claims he could also make a major move for Crystal Palace hitman Andy Johnson if the Eagles fail to win promotion from the Championship.

Forlan has already had one indifferent spell in England with Manchester United but is keen on another crack in the country despite revitalising his career out in La Liga.

http://217.158.112.238/vsite/vcontent/cont...ws-item,00.html

Sum 1 does Zed. louis will vouch 4 the liitle rumour that spread from here a cple of seasons back. I was watching an International game on Tv over here & they had Craig Moore in as a guest pundit type thing etc.

Then out of the blue the shows host drops a bombshell on Moore ( @ the time having dramas @ Rangers) & said my news source is that you will be going to Everton, to which Moore candidly cliched his way out of trouble.

So no good, I posts here we have a lil chat about etc, within 24hrs, it was @ sky, Sun, Guardian & others etc.

How do we no it stemmed form here youa sk?

Well simply these professional hacks (sic) didnt even have the decency to rip us with a bit of clever paraphrasing, they simple took the copy & paste method & repeated the post pretty well word 4 wrod to that was originally posted on toffeetalk.

Oh yeh the club peruse as well...& please dont mention the war..!!!

( i.e the very public spat held between a cple of Toffetalkers & EFC head of communications Mr Ian Ross...oooohhh that was a hum dinger that 1)

Due to I belive threats of a suit-dom nature, the incident is forever to be shrouded in mysterious legend & not ever spoke of again.

But 1 EFC senior staffer spent hrs one FRIDAY night

on TT debating some, I must say very informed evertonians.

Serious Offense was taken when interactive emails etc were pasted in full or paraphrased ont his very web sapce.

Then the fight got humdingy, the TT argument was it was a public issue & debate, however a frosty truce was called & we lost 1 of our best ever contributors as a result.

Only wished ahd kept it all....Was mostly to do with some hard core fans wanting some answers to some serious questions.

The Club spokesperson, regardless of acting as an indivdual away from the club or not..did little to endear himself or the regime @ the time as peoples people of the poeples club.

It stank & we all lost a bit of respect for those that wish to be @ the helm.

Very totalitarian. Not sure if he is still employed even? Dont here much these days.

Cheers Pat, I think I got the general gist of that one. I find it odd that people of a certain type seek employment in a public arena, and then shy off the duties that go hand in hand with that role.

It smacks of politics at a low level, with high emotions involved which these people have no idea about.

ATB

Mac

Must have been in one of my lean spells pat, dont recall at all

Sounds bloody interesting though

Better watch what I fookin say in future

I've still got it..... It never left me

OOHHHHH crab paste

Edited by Zed