IGNORED

Motd

Steve L

Will we ever get more than 3 minutes on MOTD this season?

(probably will next week 'cause it's The Shite)

They only ever seem to show the goals and it's not showing off our good play and attacking skill.

We always seem to be at the end of it too :(

BBC are twats!

Even when we were winning everything in sight, we still didn't get the coverage we deserved, never will.

We are an "unfashionable" club, our players rarely get England call-up status, case in point, Neville.

It is something I have pointed out to Tara, and she said I was being paranoid, untill she saw the league table in the paper last year in The Sun and they kept showing the top three for four months. She actually said "Studmuffin, you have a good point, no-one likes Everton" (or words to that effect) The press don't like us, other fans don't like us, and do we care?.

Europe here we come.

ATB

Mac

Guest fozzie22
Even when we were winning everything in sight, we still didn't get the coverage we deserved, never will.

We are an "unfashionable" club, our players rarely get England call-up status, case in point, Neville.

It is something I have pointed out to Tara, and she said I was being paranoid, untill she saw the league table in the paper last year in The Sun and they kept showing the top three for four months. She actually said "Studmuffin, you have a good point, no-one likes Everton" (or words to that effect) The press don't like us, other fans don't like us, and do we care?.

Europe here we come.

ATB

Mac

studmuffin :lol::lol::lol::lol: i really LOL'd at that

We did start getting alot more coverage after our fouth place last year, never known us on sky so much

MOTD, now thats another thing. LAURO is an absoloute tit head, really make me want to smash the telly in when he is co-comentating, a complete arse unit

God knows why he hasnt been fooked off, such an arrogant twot

At least Hansen is sensible and fair in his appraisals

BTW, the RS have been live on telly for the last 4 million weeks on the run it seams, glory hunting fuckwits

Well I will keep my £30 a month and not get sky even if match of the day sucks balls. And why oh why do we always get Ian Gwyn Hughes commentating on our games, I mean Jonathan Pearce seems like a bit of an idiot he came out with some real gems when he was on Channel 5, but he is obv one of the Beeb's top commentators (in their opinion) and he never commentates on our games which seems to highlight the fact that they hate us.

Is MOTD still going??????? Haven't watched it since SKy Sports version of it at 10.15 on a Saturday night. Choose which game you want and get 50 minutes of that game.

Can;t beat it

I finally got Sky last August season, as I didn't want to miss a single Everton in Europe game - all four ended up on freeview, so a sound investment :lol: .

I didn't know about Football First before I got Sky - I almost had a wa*k when I first found it. 50min highlights of all Saturdays Prem games.

But Football First is great - don't have to watch all the other teams on MotD while waiting for three minutes of Everton at the end.

I have got the full Sky+ package - so I only watch the programmes I want at a time that suits me. So with Sky+ there is always something decent on the box, and I have the added bonus of fast forwarding the add breaks.

I was sceptical about shelling out on Sky at first, but when I factor in the money I save on DVD rentals and going to the pub to have to watch every single football game I fancy, I would think it actually costs me less than a tenner a month. One or two nights in a month pays for it.

So after being sceptical to begin with - I wouldn't be with out it now.

By the way I am not a Sky salesman. :lol:

lucky u lot. i signed up for sky sports via telewest broadband, couldnt wait to see extended highlighted of the game every week...oh dear the red button doesnt work on telewest, only on sky digital. so all i get is game of the week which is man u ars or liverpool. great!

Guest fozzie22
I finally got Sky last August season, as I didn't want to miss a single Everton in Europe game - all four ended up on freeview, so a sound investment :lol: .

I didn't know about Football First before I got Sky - I almost had a wa*k when I first found it. 50min highlights of all Saturdays Prem games.

But Football First is great - don't have to watch all the other teams on MotD while waiting for three minutes of Everton at the end.

I have got the full Sky+ package - so I only watch the programmes I want at a time that suits me. So with Sky+ there is always something decent on the box, and I have the added bonus of fast forwarding the add breaks.

I was sceptical about shelling out on Sky at first, but when I factor in the money I save on DVD rentals and going to the pub to have to watch every single football game I fancy, I would think it actually costs me less than a tenner a month. One or two nights in a month pays for it.

So after being sceptical to begin with - I wouldn't be with out it now.

By the way I am not a Sky salesman. :lol:

sky+ is brilliant!!

I agree have sky+ and its great.

I was going to by a DVD recorder but used that money to get sky + and worth every penny.

Don't have to worry about putting a dvd or tape in and setting the timer.

Everything I watch is series linked so don't have to worry about remembering to set it to record.

When i was watching the Chelsea game yesterday after Galas got sent off just rewind it and watch it again and again and again and again.

Would tell anyone thinging of getting it its worth the money

I've got normal sky digital and would like to get sky +, but I begrudge the fact that they are offering new customer free instalation and an initial cost of 79 or 89 quid and existing customers have to pay 200 plus instalation

Bastards.

Anyone know any ways around this?

I've got normal sky digital and would like to get sky +, but I begrudge the fact that they are offering new customer free instalation and an initial cost of 79 or 89 quid and existing customers have to pay 200 plus instalation

Bastards.

Anyone know any ways around this?

Threaten to cancel and go on cable its worth a try!

Was going to say the same thing Zed.

I only paid £100 for the box and for it to be installed.

Didn't threaten or anything that was the price they said.

However if still over charging say you going to cancel it and take a new contract out with them. Always works with phones