IGNORED

Nobhead O'leary

Steve L

Porky Pig was waffling during his post match interview.

Thinks Villa were unlucky and the score flatters The Blues ??????

Tit ! Reckons Villa give away 4 "soft" goals ?

Tosser ! Suppose it had nothing to do with another outstanding display of centre forward play from Beatts?

Knock downs and lay off's a plenty providing his colleagues with the goal scoring opportunities.

The daft ski sloped nose bastard obviously sees a different game to the rest of us.

Villa played well in certain parts and didn't just roll over. We had to beat them.

What a dickhead!

post-1390-1142715542_thumb.jpg

Porky Pig was waffling during his post match interview.

Thinks Villa were unlucky and the score flatters The Blues ??????

Tit !    Reckons Villa give away 4 "soft" goals ?

Tosser !    Suppose it had nothing to do with another outstanding display of centre forward play from Beatts?

Knock downs and lay off's a plenty providing his colleagues with the goal scoring opportunities.

The daft ski sloped nose bastard obviously sees a different game to the rest of us.

Villa played well in certain parts and didn't just roll over. We had to beat them.

What a dickhead!

all i can say to your outburst is you are 100% correct in this matter o"leary is a bit of a gobshite and its him who selects the side and how they play on the field so hes only fooling himself with all the drivell hes spouting ? :lol: face facts we were the better team thats were the buck stops. ;);)

I was p----d off with Rob Hawthorne on Prem+, kept banging on how AV had to field so many youngsters. I reckoned that McCann, Samuel, Sorensen, Mellberg, Hendrie and Bouma have a fair amount of experience. But it's what we expect - putting the Blues down, no accounting for the injuries we have had. Bring on the Shite! COYB

If we had only got it to 3-2 we could have got something out of it..>We didnt play to badly, just conceede poor goals.

Think O'leary ahs hired "REG" as his post match/Ghost writer.

"David O'Leary = Visons of Granduer"

Now doubt all part of a cunning Plan for a late charge in to Europe...!!!

Arl Deadly Doug, must seriously be slipping in illness & old age, The Doug Ellis I remeber wouldnt have stood for O'leary's constant shiote, drivully excuses, theirs a FA conspiracy against us, even god hates us, wer ae cursed by the devil etc , type buck passing, shift blaming anicdotes & would have well brandished his 6 Gun by now & Blown O'leary out of his post.

Guest fozzie22

what did you want oleary to say??

deadly doug is a cunthook who doesnt spend any money,you know a bit like the twat Everton have in charge..

modern football noone really gives credit anymore,i must admit i didnt know half the AV team so in that respect it was a decent performance from us,tbh we should have got the 3 points at a canter anyways given the team they put out.

Fucking hell Zed i must have been watching a different game.Some of the football we played in the first half was excellent, as good as we've played all season.I go home and away and have been really impressed on how we have played lately.The second half was a non event as the game was finished and Villa had nothing to fear.Of course Villa had a couple of chances, what team doesn't in a game? but what matters is what goes in the net.

Guest Reg Reagan

O'Leary has and always been a sook ever since he was at Leeds Utd.

But I still have some respect for him after the comments he made about Houlliers heart attack a few years ago :lol:

what did you want oleary to say??

deadly doug is a cunthook who doesnt spend any money,you know a bit like the twat Everton have in charge..

modern football noone really gives credit anymore,i must admit i didnt know half the AV team so in that respect it was a decent performance from us,tbh we should have got the 3 points at a canter anyways given the team they put out.

After reading your posts over the last two or so years, I really do not get why you support Everton. You beat up on the team, the tactics, the board and the management all the god damn time. I come on here to hear the people that go and see the games so that I can get a fair assessment of the performances, which unfortunately I cannot see because I live overseas. You just are the perfect definition of the glass is Fuc#@#g empty!!! Just smile and be happy you don't support Sunderland....Please. :lol:

Guest fozzie22
After reading your posts over the last two or so years, I really do not get why you support Everton. You beat up on the team, the tactics, the board and the management all the god damn time.  I come on here to hear the people that go and see the games so that I can get a fair assessment of the performances, which unfortunately I cannot see because I live overseas.  You just are the perfect definition of the glass is Fuc#@#g empty!!!  Just smile and be happy you don't support Sunderland....Please. :lol:

go fuck yourself..its a forum and i speak what i feel.

In the second half Av were the better team. We scored a good fist goal, and then made two goal line clearances. Its a good job we put our chances away because we played shite

I have to agree here and i have said it before somewere we would have been turned over had we not scored 4 and they had a striker on the pitch!

Fucking hell Zed i must have been watching a different game.Some of the football we played in the first half was excellent, as good as we've played all season.I go home and away and have been really impressed on how we have played lately.The second half was a non event as the game was finished and Villa had nothing to fear.Of course Villa had a couple of chances, what team doesn't in a game? but what matters is what goes in the net.

I too go home and away and we had the rub of the green on saturday not an excellent performance! Its about time tho' and we deserved it.

After reading your posts over the last two or so years, I really do not get why you support Everton. You beat up on the team, the tactics, the board and the management all the god damn time.  I come on here to hear the people that go and see the games so that I can get a fair assessment of the performances, which unfortunately I cannot see because I live overseas.  You just are the perfect definition of the glass is Fuc#@#g empty!!!  Just smile and be happy you don't support Sunderland....Please. :lol:

Welcom to the forum mate and just ignore fozzie think he gets a bit pf pmt at times thats Post Match Twattyness! :D

go fuck yourself..its a forum and i speak what i feel.

Cheer up foz' thats 7 in 2 dont you know now we need 7 in 1 next week and that will make my year :P:D