IGNORED

Everton V Red Shite!

KillaGTiR

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be nice not to have to play so many games, if we get 2nd we wont have to qualify for the european cup.

You will be our 54th game this season - you have played something like 35 (can you give me a correct figure?)

54 by choice you didnt have to cry to UEFA to get into the qualifying rounds of the CL!

You could have accepted that you didnt qualify and you had no right to be there!

How does the champions automaticaly qualifying stop "also-rans" from embarasing themselves?

Again english please!

For goodness sake, you are a dumbass.

If Liverpool had gone through as automatic CHAMPIONS, like the should have (leading to a subsequent change of rules) then it would have been at Evertons expense, this would have meant that you lot wouldnt have been embarrassed in europe

For goodness sake, you are a dumbass.

If Liverpool had gone through as automatic CHAMPIONS, like the should have (leading to a subsequent change of rules) then it would have been at Evertons expense, this would have meant that you lot wouldnt have been embarrassed in europe

The champions league is a compotition where the top teams form each country compete so if your not one of the top teams in your country why should you have qualified. Winning it previously should not mean qualification for the next year.

Thats comperable to saying the winner of the grand prix shold be on pole for the next race and not have to qualify like everyone else!

Without saying "just because" or "we were champions so we should" explain why liverpool had the right to re enter.

Who was the 3rd Red? how much did we miss Arteta.. they had ten men since the 18 minutes and their best player was off, we should have capitalised on this and we didnt. 3-1 im gutted my phone is getting turned off cant be arsed with all those kopites calling me!

Gutted. Definitely missed Arteta. Tim subdued after his yellow, but great goal. Dowd simply didn't understand a Merseyside derby card happy c--t. Teflon has to be replaced next match, defenders don't have confidence in him. Bring on Sunderland to restore confidence, oops, it's on AprilFool's Day!!

Referee ruined what could have been a great derby for the blues!!!!

All he done was blow that bastard whistle of his and brandish card after card.

Summary of the team: -

Richard Wright - In my eyes at fault for Garcia's goal but generally done well. You cant blame him for Kewell or Neville's OG :angry:

Tony Hibbo - I thought he played really well. Few good tackles.

Alan Stubbs - Read most things. With Stubbsy when the opposition have a corner or a free kick where there is danger I worry. He just throws his head in the way an the ball can go anywhere. Great tackle on the little shit Garcia.

Davie Weir - Again like stubbs i thought he played well. Lacks pacebut as if we didnt know that.

Gary Naysmith - I thought he pulled out of a lot of challenges that were there to be won. But again played decent. I think if Valente was fit we would have done a lot better in getting down the left hnd side and putting balls into the box

Kevin Kilbane - I hate this man no matter how well he plays. I never have and never will. Had big boots to fill on the left with Mikky not playin. The sooner Mikky gets back the better.

Phil Neville - Feel sorry for the man. Played well all game in my eyes. Really unlucky with the OG :(:(

Tim Cahill - Not one of Tim's best performances at all. When Gerrard got sent off he had that volley and that chance when he was in the six yard area and that was it. Great header though. Always nice to see a smaller player out jump a lanky bastard.

Leon Osman - Showed some good touches and quick feet in a few occasions around the box. Loved it when he tore the ass out of Riise down the right to get down the byline.

James McFadden - I thought he played well and showed some good touches to get away from his man.

James Beattie - Hang on was he playing???

Andy Van Der Meyde - :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Dunc - Never really got enough time although he did win a few challenges in the air. Stupid booking but its what Dunc does

Peter Crouch is possibly the worse centre forward ever to grace the Prem. No pace, no skill, fucking shite in the air.

Worst derby i have viewed. Got up late so never had enough time to get down to the Winslow to meet the lads. Had to watch the match in the comfort of my house.

Over and out

cant find any good points from the game apart from tcs header i thought they were all poor no bottle when it comes to derbys, i go back to my original list of players to be moved on i dont think ime far wrong,why is d moyes playing wright hes useless. :angry:

To be fair to Moyes i would rather play Dickie than young Turner.