IGNORED

Wow!

From the highlights I seen, it was like an early eighties match with the not so friendly pitch invasion and a few right hooks being thrown around

Im sure well show them what a derby is all about next week when we are all singing

MERSEYSIDE MERSEYSIDE MERSEYSIDE

From the highlights I seen, it was like an early eighties match with the not so friendly pitch invasion and a few right hooks being thrown around

Im sure well show them what a derby is all about next week when we are all singing

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Or went to istanbul got 15 years..............!

I bet Chelski get away with there part in yesterdays 'near' fight from the tackle that got Galas sent off.

If anyone has the Sun newspaper today you will see on the back page a chelski player is pushing his hand into a Fulham players face.

The same thing that Ferg down and got an extra 3 match ban.

So whats the odds that the ref saw it and decided to take no actions so therefore the FA can't do anything about it

I bet Chelski get away with there part in yesterdays 'near' fight from the tackle that got Galas sent off.

If anyone has the Sun newspaper today you will see on the back page a chelski player is pushing his hand into a Fulham players face.

The same thing that Ferg down and got an extra 3 match ban.

So whats the odds that the ref saw it and decided to take no actions so therefore the FA can't do anything about it

Duncan has made his own bed!

That and "Are you watching Manchester" are a really vivid memory from the '86 Charity Shield. That was a good day.

Anyhow I can't believe Chelski are complaining about their goal being disallowed. They're saying "Yes it was a handball so the ref made the correct decision but he (and the asst.) can't have seen it"

So you should be allowed to cheat if you can get away with it should you Jose? Great message to kids...stick to the rules when the ref can see you, the rest of the time do what you like..

Edited by mikeo

Guest fozzie22
That and "Are you watching Manchester" are a really vivid memory from the '86 Charity Shield. That was a good day.

Anyhow I can't believe Chelski are complaining about their goal being disallowed. They're saying "Yes it was a handball so the ref made the correct decision but he (and the asst.) can't have seen it"

So you should be allowed to cheat if you can get away with it should you Jose? Great message to kids...stick to the rules when the ref can see you, the rest of the time do what you like..

Modern football for you mikeo..sad but true

How many times has wenger not seen a pen when its against the arse,but can see for miles from an obscured view if an opposing player so much as tickles one of his players.

I hate it tbh.

And as for the '86 charity sheild i was still to depressed from the cup final..bloody RS.

• 4 weeks later...