IGNORED

Video Game Thread

dark

Speilberg's supposedly turned dow the opportunity to work on the assassins creed movie because Ubisoft have nearly full control of the development.

http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/121/1211532p1.html

Imo, thank god for Ubisoft. They don't want their franchise to be ruined by silly changes, they want full control over the content and story. Too right. Its the first time a company has done it because when rights have been sold to hollywood in the past, they've ruined franchises. The death of most games happen as the films start. Resident Evil, Prince of Persia to name but two.

I hope Ubisoft find someone who can work closely with them, and a film is made that actually isn't shit.

Speilberg's supposedly turned dow the opportunity to work on the assassins creed movie because Ubisoft have nearly full control of the development.

http://uk.movies.ign.../1211532p1.html

Imo, thank god for Ubisoft. They don't want their franchise to be ruined by silly changes, they want full control over the content and story. Too right. Its the first time a company has done it because when rights have been sold to hollywood in the past, they've ruined franchises. The death of most games happen as the films start. Resident Evil, Prince of Persia to name but two.

I hope Ubisoft find someone who can work closely with them, and a film is made that actually isn't shit.

Yes! This could be So so sooooooo good if done right. Would it be 3 separate films, or 1 big one? I would prefer it to be 3 really long films (Lord of the Rings esc.)

http://uk.movies.ign.../1211532p1.html

For me there is only one guy I can think of. Christopher Nolan.

I''d hope that it was a trilogy, starting with Desmonds story and parts of Altair, then Desmond and Ezio's story, then finishing where Revalations looks to end (Desmond, Altair and Ezio). It would be freaking unreal.

I like the idea of Nolan, I'd justhope that if someone like that took the role that they could make it believable. Like the woman who directed HurtLocker, she's be ace as an assistant director.

I''d hope that it was a trilogy, starting with Desmonds story and parts of Altair, then Desmond and Ezio's story, then finishing where Revalations looks to end (Desmond, Altair and Ezio). It would be freaking unreal.

I like the idea of Nolan, I'd justhope that if someone like that took the role that they could make it believable. Like the woman who directed HurtLocker, she's be ace as an assistant director.

Poor woman, she pips her ex-husband in James Cameron to an Oscar for 'best director" and you say she should be assistant :P

had another go at batman yesterday, really enjoying it. still near the beginning though, trying to find freeze for the cure.

downloaded catwoman to try to get the missus playing it when im not there, hoping she gets into it so she can understand that i want to play it all the friggin time and she wont let me!

had another go at batman yesterday, really enjoying it. still near the beginning though, trying to find freeze for the cure.

downloaded catwoman to try to get the missus playing it when im not there, hoping she gets into it so she can understand that i want to play it all the friggin time and she wont let me!

Try to do some side quests, its very easy to be drawn in to the main story from that point onwards!