• Wright
    • Westerweld
    • Turner
    • Ruddy

Very good point Zed...I should have made the choices

A-Richard Wright

B-Not Richard Wright

...it would have made it simpler :D .

Just think maybe Westerweld would have a point to make and he did nothing wrong in the two games he played for us, but I'd be happy with Turner or Ruddy.

It's actually up tomorrow, so I take the point. Who's stupid idea was this poll anyway?? :( . (Sneaks off-line avoiding eye contact)

It's not possibly for me to alter it, could a cyber ranger do it for me? I transfer my vote to Turner...but he'll play Wright for sure, like scouse said.

Edited by mikeo

I can take Sander out of the poll but there are 4 votes for him so would need to know which ones you want them to go on.

Then again does it really mater if he is on there.

If you want him gone I can put the votes onto Wright if you want. Am sure the people of voted for Sander will want there votes moved to him :blink::huh::D

let's have a poll and ask the question - Is Richard Wright the biggest goalkeeping disappointment we have had???

Let's not faff around here - the problem is without Martyn we are looking at throwing a youngster in - and I for one think he is better than teflon. So let the discussion be - who can we get in??? I like Kiely from Charlton

let's have a poll and ask the question - Is Richard Wright the biggest goalkeeping disappointment we have had???

Let's not faff around here - the problem is without Martyn we are looking at throwing a youngster in - and I for one think he is better than teflon.  So let the discussion be - who can we get in??? I like Kiely from Charlton

you like him so much you forgot that he went to portsmouth in January :lol:

I can take Sander out of the poll but there are 4 votes for him so would need to know which ones you want them to go on.

Then again does it really mater if he is on there.

If you want him gone I can put the votes onto Wright if you want. Am sure the people of voted for Sander will want there votes moved to him  :blink:   :huh:   :D

Does this mean you cyber stewpots can massage the results of the democratic process? I'm deeply worried by this fundamental incursion into my civil liberties and human rights...call the electoral reform society!! Phone the police!! Get George Bush to invade to restore democracy( :mellow: )!! Am I getting carried away here?