IGNORED

The Big Man

Ola

:P ok my felow blues lets see how you feel about the big man; would you play him this weekend against our beloved neighbours or would you stick with fads an the beats. one thing is for sure iff we want any chance of europe we carnt get beat.i also see a lot of you bangin on about moyes an the castle ;rest assured hes not going i asked him face to face and the man from del monte said NO ; rest easy my little blues where going to the top well were on the right path :P

:P ok my felow blues lets see how you feel about the big man; would you play him this weekend against our beloved neighbours or would you stick with fads an the beats. one thing is for sure iff we want any chance of europe we carnt get beat.i also see a lot of you bangin on about moyes an the castle ;rest assured hes not going  i asked him  face to face and the man from del monte said NO ; rest easy my little blues where going to the top well  were on the right path :P

Have you read the threads from yesterday?

Have you been here before with a different name by anychance? <_<

Edited by GoldfishMemory

Do ONE FUCKWIT

Mind watcher 80.5.160.6 3 17-March 06 Evertonians Edit Member

Ola 80.5.160.6 16 28-February 06 Evertonians Edit Member

arbo 80.5.160.6 0 22-January 06 Evertonians Edit Member

trueblueindabullens 80.5.160.6 3 14-January 06 Evertonians Edit Member

Blue Hewson 80.5.160.6 46 31-December 05 Evertonians Edit Member

Terrys chocolate Orange 80.5.160.6 33 29-December 05 Evertonians Edit Member

smithe 80.5.160.6 21 18-December 05 Evertonians Edit Member

Blue_Blood 80.5.160.6 0 5-December 05 Evertonians Edit Member

OwensTopBananas 80.5.160.6 69 16-November 05 Evertonians Edit Member

MELLA 80.5.160.6 10 9-November 05 Evertonians Edit Member

the blues brothers 80.5.160.6 1 2-August 05 Evertonians Edit Member

stockport toffee 80.5.160.6 2 25-July 05 Evertonians Edit Member

mcfad 80.5.160.6 3 17-July 05 Evertonians Edit Member

adamcoffey 80.5.160.6 4 29-June 05 Evertonians Edit Member

smeghead1 80.5.160.6 642 16-June 05 Evertonians Edit Member

Have you read the threads from yesterday?

Have you been here before with a different name by anychance?  <_<

no i have not . i dont slag off my team thats just not the done thing .i have only ever asked for peoples views. i have only used one name witch is ola i do not hide behind all these gobshites names like some of the people here do .so before you start spouting your gob off get your facts straight YOU never slag your team off any blue knows this .i hope this has put a end to all this tripe some of you are telling me end of :angry:

no i have not .  i dont slag off my team thats just not the done thing .i have only ever asked for peoples views. i have only used one name witch is ola i do not hide behind all these gobshites names like some of the people here do .so before you start spouting your gob off  get your facts straight YOU never slag your team off any blue knows this .i hope this has put a end to all this tripe some of you are telling me  end of :angry:

Temper, temper :o

no i have not .  i dont slag off my team thats just not the done thing .i have only ever asked for peoples views. i have only used one name witch is ola i do not hide behind all these gobshites names like some of the people here do .so before you start spouting your gob off  get your facts straight YOU never slag your team off any blue knows this .i hope this has put a end to all this tripe some of you are telling me  end of :angry:

Did you go to school - only your grammer (even for an internet forum) is terrible. Try using a full stop or a comma now and then!!!

Do ONE FUCKWIT

Mind watcher 80.5.160.6 3 17-March 06 Evertonians Edit Member

Ola 80.5.160.6 16 28-February 06 Evertonians Edit Member

arbo 80.5.160.6 0 22-January 06 Evertonians Edit Member

trueblueindabullens 80.5.160.6 3 14-January 06 Evertonians Edit Member

Blue Hewson 80.5.160.6 46 31-December 05 Evertonians Edit Member

Terrys chocolate Orange 80.5.160.6 33 29-December 05 Evertonians Edit Member

smithe 80.5.160.6 21 18-December 05 Evertonians Edit Member

Blue_Blood 80.5.160.6 0 5-December 05 Evertonians Edit Member

OwensTopBananas 80.5.160.6 69 16-November 05 Evertonians Edit Member

MELLA 80.5.160.6 10 9-November 05 Evertonians Edit Member

the blues brothers 80.5.160.6 1 2-August 05 Evertonians Edit Member

stockport toffee 80.5.160.6 2 25-July 05 Evertonians Edit Member

mcfad 80.5.160.6 3 17-July 05 Evertonians Edit Member

adamcoffey 80.5.160.6 4 29-June 05 Evertonians Edit Member

smeghead1 80.5.160.6 642 16-June 05 Evertonians Edit Member

who s a fuckwit i think its you gobshite I DONT COME ON HERE AND USE OTHER PEOPLES NAMES iff i have anything to say al say it using my name ola do you understand that . you never slag off your team YOU being a blue should now this all this rubbish about all these names i am really do you think :lol: how sad you are ;)

My club means a great deal to me too, but I feel it my duty to give it a slagging if I feel things are not going well.

What I find unacceptable is ugly women on check-outs in ASDA.

Just trying to diffuse the atmosphere with a little gentle ribbing of ugly women.

ATB

Mac

Yeah OK Ola, seems to be a mystery surrounding your IP address, about a dozen or more posters have the same ip addy, some of them are reds, and just trying to work out how that can be. Do you use a communal PC.... College, school or internet cafe, has anybody else got access to your PC...?? mates, sisters boyfriend or whatever. its a very strange one cos each Pc should have its own addy.

Yeah OK Ola, seems to be a mystery surrounding your IP address, about a dozen or more posters have the same ip addy, some of them are reds, and just trying to work out how that can be.  Do you use a communal PC.... College, school or internet cafe, has anybody else got access to your PC...?? mates, sisters boyfriend or whatever.  its a very strange one cos each Pc should have its own addy.

dont know this is a family comp but we are all annoyed people think where dishin are team its just not the done thing :blink:

Sorry to repeat myself, and that I don't have the knowledge to say for definite, but

could this not explain it:

Need to be careful of knee jerk reaction maybe?

the IP came up as an NTL proxy server in a google search,

which I think means these could be different people.

:blink:

Edited by Patch Tuesday

Yeah that could be it Patch, I'm the same, not really clued up on PCs but always thought a pc had its own IP. And if you look at adamcoffey,s last couple of posts, the address that he has got now, is completely different to the adamcoffey on the original list. :blink:

We need to call in Hercule Poirot. :D