IGNORED

Stop R/s Scum

Can we not stop these liverpool supporter scumbags from coming on to our site?I mean ok fair enough liverpool are doing well but I think you have to question the mentality of someone who comes on to an evertonian site talking shit about liverpool!have we got a censor or something to exclude these guys??I hope we hammer them on saturday,scumbags the lot of them! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Can we not stop these liverpool supporter scumbags from coming on to our site?I mean ok fair enough liverpool are doing well but I think you have to question the mentality of someone who comes on to an evertonian site talking shit about liverpool!have we got a censor or something to exclude these guys??I hope we hammer them on saturday,scumbags the lot of them! :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:

Why would we want to ban all RS?

Did anyone check the IP?

I think I may have said this on other threads, but why do they feel the need to come onto a blue site and start with the badmouthing. I have more respect for myself than to go where I know I will not be welcomed.

Having said that, f*ck em'. Why should some child (sorry young TT'er) feel they have to vent there spleens in a place they know they will not get a slap. We have a good age spread, we even have some Blue ladies (sorry, female Evertonians). I love spendind time with you folks and it irks me that any person with no interestin a site goes on it regardless.

Let's send Reg in undercover. B)B)B)B)

ATB

Mac

...................deleted by Licker...................................

out of order Reg, anymore like this and you will be suspended.

................................................................................

Do the rest of you really talk like this - or even tolerate it.

youre a true twit reg

Edited by toffeelicker

REG... If you read this take it as a final warning, the stewards on this site have been very tolerant towards you, you have had 6 or 7 posts edited or deleted because you keep going over the top.

Uncaring references to Hillsborough or any other tragedy will not be tolerated, argue your point and have some serious banter, but do not step over that line again.

Licker.

Edited by toffeelicker

Just friendly advice here Reg - as a new boy it seems to me you are a popular and valued member of this forum, please don't lower yourself, it would be nice have some more of your less outrageous posts. Just an opinion mate.

ATB

Mac

Still need a retards corner for the Red perri winkles to amuse em selves in & leave us to our own.

I wanna discuss OUR TEAM"S PERFORMANCE with my Bretheren..not have every thoord post say what game wee you wathcing, But Alonso is great...How do U think Bob Marley played....I dint give a fuk, we hurt & want our own post mortem.

This red winker would gate crash a WAKE no 1 wanted him @.

P.s this is a pattern with his clown, gets involved early offers decent chatter. Then puts 5 bobs wrth in were not wanted, gets told, persists, gets abused..Then cry's forum ettiquette( of which we have lil - bar keeping Reg's chain tight),, whinges to admin etc etc...& turns it self in to the poor Victim .

Zed & Co etc..that pattern sound @ all familiar?

Edited by PatV

Still need a retards corner for the Red perri winkles to amuse em selves in & leave us to our own.

I wanna discuss OUR TEAM"S PERFORMANCE with my Bretheren..not have every thoord post say what game wee you wathcing, But Alonso is great...How do U think Bob Marley played....I dint give a fuk, we hurt & want our own post mortem.

This red winker would gate crash a WAKE no 1 wanted him @.

P.s this is a pattern with his clown, gets involved early offers decent chatter. Then puts 5 bobs wrth in were not wanted, gets told, persists, gets abused..Then cry's forum ettiquette( of which we have lil - bar keeping Reg's chain tight),, whinges to admin etc etc...& turns it self in to the poor Victim .

Zed & Co etc..that pattern sound @ all familiar?

Does sound familiar pat, but the stupidity entertains me. Im all for democracy

should we have a vote. ZERO TOLERANCE OR ALOW SOME ROPE THEN BAN

How pathetic are these people I have better things to do with my time than go on kopite forums its sad go and crawl back into your hole and sing ur pathetic istanbul songs were a decent bunch of people who aint done anything annoy any kopites so i dont see the point of them coming on here