IGNORED

Admin Set It Up

This happens every time, Can guarentee that the Reg's ( thats regulars not just  reg) from here have no inclination to visit any sort of LFC site...

Hmm had an epiphany...does that mean a RS web site should be reffered to as a "WEB SHIOTE".

Anyhows most us find the teeny bopper kopshiotes to be well pretty lame & boring.

perhaps knock up a sub forum for em & we can put all the crap they spout in it...& we can simply avoid if is our want....Uno maybe we call it Retards corner, a place for the spoutings of the Bastard son's.

This whole bitter thing is simply shiote, im not bitter, i dont love LFC, but thats my fukin perogative, & it dont make me bitter .

However, & as we all no, those who matter no, those whom need an explanation simply dont matter.

Wanna get me bitter bring up the ex wife....yeh That Ill admit ... ;)

Classic idea from Pat "Retards corner" a sub forum where we can move all the RS shite rather than deleting it ;-)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm thinking that perhaps having a "special" place for these numpties it could act as a deterent for their incursions into enemy territory, held up to ridicule type of thing.

And if nothing else it gives us a great source of amusement.

ATB

Mac

Maybe you could have a little "banter section" So any time liverpool fans want to talk about Everton they could post it there. Im sure a little banter is all they are looking for, and maybe you will all grow to enjoy the banter section with the liverpool fans.

Probably a silly idea, but it was worth a go :D