IGNORED

G14 - The Demise Of The Great Organisation

Read today that UEFA has finally taken steps to rule out the opinion(s) of the coveted G14 organisation - by stating that closed villages within Football should not be allowed.

The G14, for those that don't know, is an organisation setup by the self-acclaimed top'14' teams in europe. (of which, surprise surprise, the RS are included).

The door to the G14 is firmly locked for other clubs that were not originally involved (unless you have russian millions to buy your way in).

UEFA believes that the G14 should be dispanded or should allow all clubs to enter into is membership - otherwise it will be disregarded as a voice in football.

Apparently, the G14 has asked that FIFA and UEFA allow clubs to overall international call-ups and pay compensation to clubs when players are injured whilst on international duty.

the cheeky bastards at G14 asked for a pre-payment of $800m to be split amongst the 14-18 clubs as compensation incase a player is injured whilst representing his club.

Where a player plays for his country but is not involved with a club in the G14, no compensation would be paid....

UEFA are laughing at this suggestion and feel it time to dispand a power thursty group that has self appointed itself as an organisation within football.

My view - I hope it is dispanded and UEFA fines all involved for creating a group policy that goes against freedom of speech and footballing rules...

HAHAHAHHA

Bizarrly though there are eighteen clubs involved...

Real Madrid

Inter

Ac Milan

Ajax

Liverpool

ManU

Arsenal

Bayern Munich

Borussia Dortmund

PSV

Juventus

Porto

Marseilles

Paris SG

Bayer Leverkusen

Lyonaisse

Valencia

Barcelona

Some real big clubs involved (!) :rolleyes: .

Agree with Rowlo, get them back into line UEFA..(or throw them all out and let them form their own league)

Edited by mikeo

I am afraid to say that this thread and that article (is it even an article?) is total fabrication, utter fanboyism and wishful thinking on the blue's part.

G14 could in theory take the top 18 clubs in europe and create its own mini league as a breakaway from UEFA and FIFA, that is the reason the champions league was invented (a little unfairly but the original 14 clubs i might add) to stop them doing just that.

FIFA and UEFA have no choice but to listen to the G14 group, if the dont like it they will lose the 18 biggest clubs in european football - then they would be fucked.

Edited by Crouchinho

This G14 group (whatever that means) who elected this group.????

And they have just cut their own throats by demanding a share of the world cup money :o .....who the fook do they think they are.

And dont think for one minute that you, or any of the other clubs would be missed if they did pull out, teams have been going out of the League for fifty years, from Accrinton Stanley to Southport and Chester, but there is always other clubs waiting to take their place.

THE FA SHOULD STAND UP ON THIS ONE AND THROW YOU OUT ANYWAY, BUT THE SUITS WHO ARE IN CHARGE ARE SHITHOUSES, AND PROBS WONT HAPPEN.

Licker.

Let them go and take all the hundred grand a week pricks with them!

Put a wage cap on the clubs throughout english devisions and build a proper youth development system throughout brittain. With the massive wage demands of players and the cost involved in setting up a complete football organisation would no doubt bankrupt several of the G14 clubs.

Plus the fans will run out of cash within a couple of years and real fans will be replaced by corporate groups & mega rich individuals with their mates killing the roots of every football club. There will be no atmosphere and the clubs will then be at the mercy of the tv companies and sponsors as to when matches are played disrupting training and any sense of routine.

Add into the melting pot that all players / referees involved will be baned from all UEFA & FIFA compotitions meaning no European Championships, World Cups and in general the loss of the chance to wear the three lions on your chest. Give it 10 years and players will no longer be willing to play in this rebble league and be begging to come back to us.

At this point all players and referees should be allowed to return but the breakaway clubs left to play in their league with no players, no fans and loss of all their sponsors. Destruction for all involved will be the only outcome and the greedy bastards will be no more.

Goodbye fuckwits!

I dont think you have a very tight grip on reality there goldfish!

The g14 clubs would get a LOT richer... not poorer. Its the premier league/la liga/serie a etc that would be loosing huge amounts of money.

the G14 clubs are the biggest in the game and everyone wants to play for them - the standards in other domestic leagues would be shit with bolton winning the premiership every year. The rights to tv would be worth relatively nothing compared to how much the G14 super league would get for broacast or games like - Man utd v Real Madrid - Barcelona V AC Milan and Liverpool V Bayern Munchen

How would you sustain yourselves, form a super league.??? if so after one season,  what happens to the club that finishes bottom................relegation to where. ?  :lol:

ITS NOT AS EASY AS YOU THINK. :)

The closed leagues bring in BILLIONS of dollars in the usa where baseball/basketball are concerned.

Its easier than you think - to be honest it wont happen as fifa are (rightly) shitless scared of them.

if the G14 did break away from the domestic leagues and formed a european league, whos to say that players would want to play for those clubs any more. to travel away to a game for players to far far away would not be attractive week in an week out. do u think fans can afford to go to spain to watch their team every week.

players would jump ship, fans would get bored and then although bolton would be top of the premiership, they would also have all the best players in the world cos the G14 clubs would have 1st division players playing for them!

Again, another poor grip on reality!

just because you say everyone will leave clubs, it doesnt make it true.

Players want to play for the best clubs, in the best league that pay the best wages.

It wont happen, as i have already said because FIFA are shit scared of them - and rightly so.

The closed leagues bring in BILLIONS of dollars in the usa where baseball/basketball are concerned.

Its easier than you think - to be honest it wont happen as fifa are (rightly) shitless scared of them.

Thats within the same country and cannot be a reasonable comparison plus these leagues were formed early on in the sports lifetime so in efect they are equivelent to the top footballing devisions around the world.

Seriously you want to watch all your football on the telly? Because thats whats going to happen!

It will go off one one if that happens. It would be interesting to see how it unfolds.

It would be great to play barcelona, AC, Juve week in week out but it would be a twat getting to away games.

Exactly so when you dont go what happens? Rich non supporters take the seats, build up points on their "fan" cards and start getting home priority too soon and the fan base will start to die off because kids cant get tickets therfore dont build a bond with the club. Soon the G14 clubs will be like watching the baseball, ok but you dont realy care!

Exactly so when you dont go what happens? Rich non supporters take the seats, build up points on their "fan" cards and start getting home priority too soon and the fan base will start to die off because kids cant get tickets therfore dont build a bond with the club. Soon the G14 clubs will be like watching the baseball, ok but you dont realy care!

No, allocation will be tenny for away supporters but the home supporters will fill the stadiums - demand for tickets will be huge, therefor moving to bigger stdiums and earning the clubs more money.

Wont matter fish coz you wont be able to afford to go any way mate.

Wil lbe Massively influenced by Giant Media consortiums & Greedy clubs, ( You would be mad to not get on baot though prob) .

One thing Ive leanrt about the media over time & I mean Multi media more modernly Pay 4 Tv & now net is this. Over 80% or abouts od the worlds media is owned by 8 companies.

Other sports in other country's have a;ready ahd the ride happen & life went on...However, Football oin Europe is a whole different Kettle of Fish. Therefopre my prognosis of much doom & gloom.

Additonally as a long time media watcher i suppsoe, Ive noticed another trend. We have seen it on a somewhat scale already ( The silly money tv cash days, that dried up).

The trend is that when the Mr Murdoch's, Berlusconi's etc of this world Serious top echelon rich list types seriously want a product, they 1st try the partnership, they then say fark it & basically put so much money in to a few's pockets that the whole thing depends on their future funding. (And other seriously cashed up peeps, cuthroat freeks etc)

I truely hope sense is seen & this is dealt with early rather than late. Football needs to closely scrutinize other Pay per view, privately franchised & corporately owned sports around the globe & learn from their mistakes.

Sadly firends, Football is a business..!!!...Not to us, but face it to a few with vested intersts it is huge.

It's happend to the movie & Music industries & football is a brand industry these days akin & thats another reason i feel total corpritsation..look @ the amount of indepent mainstream music & Film studios there aint anymore & any of note are oft corp backed anyhows.

If happens I also feel their will eba amssive fan abcklash by the majority of football fans..genuine footy fans...If eel the amount & mood of the avg footy fan is being vastly underestimated by those that gbe & may be a weapon in our hands.

WE are not tv fans, guided by the message programmed for the mass market ( but there's millions).

Finally seing a backlash causing the revitalisation of Local football & the top couple of divisons by the majority of fans. Seeing then after a initial cple of succesfull seasons, the fairweatjers moving of & maybe abck tot he local product more as it will again be chich & other than the clubs themselves fnas, people will loathe the super league or whatver tthier called.

After a disatrous financial war that sees many falll by the way side football will then be whats left.

ps 9.30 Fri night my end been on the lash since early aft..,.notice.... :lol:

G14 ??? An organisation? Looks more like a synicate group. Now it is very much clear that the red shit could have predetermined the results of previous Europen cup and thats why they are made champions?

Business sense : If the champion league cup could be kept within the G14 clubs then i am sure they will see more publicty and definitly more revenues for the clubs around the world.

So what if two G14 clubs meet in the final? well you can always determine within the G14 and decide who should win the cup.Maybe on rotational basis? Maybe now i see how and why AC Milan chose to loose the game which they were leading 3-0 at half time! Phew! a real life cinema show!

If evertonFC was part of this synicate group (no thank you, not at all....we are real men with balls to play balls!) i am sure we could have seen the cup in Goodison soil once at least the last 20 years!

What you rekon?

Again, another poor grip on reality!

Think there's more than one side of this discussion that needs to get a grip on reality. Just because you call yourselves the biggest clubs in Europe doesn't make it so Crouchinho. It's a pathetic and reprehensible group who care nothing for the game or its supporters.

Purely in the interests of accuracy though the biggest eighteen clubs in Europe (and consequently the world) currently are...

1(2) Real Madrid £186.2m

2(1) Man Utd £166.4m

3(3) AC Milan £158m

4(5) Juventus £154.9m

5(4) Chelsea £149.1m

6(7) Barcelona £140.4m

7(9) Bayern Munich £128m

8(10) Liverpool £122.4m

9(8) Inter Milan £119.7m

10(6) Arsenal £115.7m

11(12) Roma £89m

12(11) Newcastle £87.1m

13(14) Spurs £70.6m

14(17) Schalke £65.8m

15(-) Lyon £62.7m

16(13) Celtic £62.6m

17(16) Man City £60.9m

18(-) Everton £60m

That's in financial terms obviously, which is handy as that's all the G-14 care about.

So what are Ajax, PSV, Porto, Leverkusen, Dortmund, Marseilles, Paris SG and Valencia doing in the G-14? Owners got the right handshake probably.

Edited by mikeo

its all about about, history, success, standing in current game, fan base AND money - not just money alone.

Ajax - fuck me have a little respect, they are a huge club.

Porto, Leverkusen, Dortmund, Marseilles though - Simple, because they are some of hte most well supported clubs in various countries.

Its not just about money.

It is.

Try winnin the league again before you comment about also rans in the CL, that exactly what you have been for as long as I remember.

Embarrasing. I'll tell you what IS embarrasing, lest we not forget

its all about about, history, success, standing in current game, fan base AND money - not just money alone.

Ajax - fuck me have a little respect, they are a huge club.

Porto, Leverkusen, Dortmund, Marseilles though - Simple, because they are some of hte most well supported clubs in various countries.

You really are a seriously deluded blinkered red prick aren't you. If there were any truth in that then what about Celtic and Rangers. Have the decency and sense to be ashamed of your club's mercenary position or fuck off.

It is.

Try winnin the league again before you comment about also rans  in the CL, that exactly what you have been for as long as I remember.

Embarrasing. I'll tell you what IS embarrasing, lest we not forget

Fuck off twit...

who the fuck are you to talk to me like that - you and your club are forever in our shadow, you are fuck all.

Fuck you, southampton, villa and forest - and the rest of you pretenders

I think he has. Weill we see him again?

Who knows, but cant wait for more of this interesting debate

I am all for an interesting debate, I really am. You just can't seem to try and twist the knife - the real reason that you dont have any good chats with reds on here is because you get on the offensive at the site of one.

I am all for an interesting debate, I really am. You just can't seem to try and twist the knife - the real reason that you dont have any good chats with reds on here is because you get on the offensive at the site of one.

Back are you? tried to have a real discussion with you all day but your blinkered, deluded and in all honesty a bit of a sad wanker!